Weekly Weigh In and TMI?

mhairi-lou

So I lost 1 and a half pounds this week, which is ok, was hoping for a little more as I had been soooo good but never mind.

Here is my question - I have never had the most regular of bowels but now I am going to the toilet twice a day. I have been following "the rules". I was just wondering am I doing something wrong or is my body just getting used to being healthier and this is what is normal?

BTW, there I haven't had any of the other side effects spotting, oily stools or gas.

Sorry if this is too much info just want to make sure I am doing every right and since I am only using Alli I don't see the doc.

Sorry again for rambling!

Hello :) and well done on the 1.5lbs - that's a good, healthy weight-loss so try not to be disheartened.
You could eat exactly the same things and lose 3lbs next week - sometimes it's just the way our bodies work :mad:

As far as going to the loo is concerned, I wouldn't worry as long as you're not getting the side-effects (oil, gas etc). You've probably increased your intake of fruit, veg and water since you've been dieting so it's probably just your body getting used to that.

And don't worry about giving us TMI either - we love a good discussion about poo on here :p

Hello :) and well done on the 1.5lbs - that's a good, healthy weight-loss so try not to be disheartened.
You could eat exactly the same things and lose 3lbs next week - sometimes it's just the way our bodies work :mad:

As far as going to the loo is concerned, I wouldn't worry as long as you're not getting the side-effects (oil, gas etc). You've probably increased your intake of fruit, veg and water since you've been dieting so it's probably just your body getting used to that.

And don't worry about giving us TMI either - we love a good discussion about poo on here :p

lol...Alex,you tickle me :) im yet to experience the orange oil itself, but my poo is a lot softer and more orange in colour these days..i did check the info with the tablets and they said thats normal as i didnt think your motions were meant to change that much :rolleyes:

For the first week or so of taking the tablets I pooed nearly every time I went to the toilet! I think it was just my bodt adjusting - it has settled down now!

Oh I can't believe it, it's a POO thread, my favourite and we haven't had one for ages! Sounds as if everything is fine, Mhairi so don't worry.

KB

Back