Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
weighed in just now 3lbs less than yesterday? anyway going to go from fridays to catch the weigh in! Will be back next week, hopefully with a loss!

Well I had a loss this week of 0.4kg but as they say slow and steady wins the race!

down 4 lbs this week :)

LR

LR, that weight is faaling off you at the moment.!! :cool::eek:

6 lbs down over the last 2 weeks.

I am now in the 10 stones .... I have been on a sort of high all weekend. :D

Well I had a loss this week which I am quite pleased with I am now the lightest I have been in a very long time....I think at least 5 years! Im hoping this week for another loss (at least 0.5kg) to get me under the 80kg mark!

But Im happy with this weeks 1.2 kg loss!

I sts this week... my april goal isn't looking good :( Oh well, I did eat loads over easter and haven't weighed myself since

Welldone TJ!

Hannah STS is still OK!!!! Like you though my April challenge isnt looking good I still have 4lb to go.

Lost 3 lbs this week! :)

LR

Thanks Darling and Sparkel!! :)

LR

Sts this week, third week in a row.
Got my head back on track now though after a crisis of confidence.

can i join too??

Hey all,

I started yesterday and (cheeky lil WI this morn lost 2lbs already!!:D) would like to join you all but is it okay if i weigh in on a monday. Although can't resist the scales some mornings, hehe, but will only record my weight losses every monday

Congrats and Goodluck to you all

MrsMe xXx

Weigh in.

Hello Slim Fasters! I started Slim Fast yesterday and Im really determined to make it work... can I join your club please? Lol. I weighed in yest as only just started... you weigh in on fridays dont you?

Hi Rach and Mrsme :D
WI day can be whenever you want, some are fridays, but a few of us kept our original day, for me it's weds, the day I started my diet on x

Lost another 3lbs this week!! woop-woop - 2 to go to get my first stone off!!

Oh well done mandyj!!!
Ok my weigh in day is on a monday so ill just post with my progress then. thank you. xx

I have changed my weighin day to Monday's because i messed about for most of April and it has only been in tha last week that I have got my head straight again. So even just one tiny pund this week would be great.

Good luck all you lovely people!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back