Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work Lind!!!!!

Just wandering is it considered cheating if I weigh myself on Saturday instead of Monday? The reason I ask I am going out this Saturday to my grans for Lunch (for mothers day) and she will have a roast on...very much doubt it will be 600 calories but I dont want to offend her - she doesnt understand diets...very set in her ways and still cooks everything in fat! Then saturday night I am going out to the local pub and club for birthday drinks. I know Ive had a good week but I dont think that Ive been good enough to cover Saturday.

Sattsy, thats what I would do. Then if you weigh on Monday aswell you will know if you have to work a bit harder next week.

Good idea! Will weigh tomorrow and Monday then I will also see the damage that one night can do!

Don't panic too much if the scales say you have put weight on. I weighed myself after my birthday and put on 4lb. When I weighed myself 2 days later I had lost that plus another pound. Don't know why. :confused:

1 lb this week. :cry:I know I have no reason to whine, it's still a loss, and I have changed the way I ate this week (eating when I am hungry as opposed to trying to hold out until the next snack or meal), AND I weighed myself after I ate breakfast because I was really hungry. But still.

I was projecting a 5lbs loss this week. :rolleyes: I figured if I put it out into the universe that that is what I wanted, it would happen. :8855:

:rolleyes:LR

Hey all so I weighed myself saturday morning and I was 81.9 kg then I had my big blow out saturday :party0016: yesterday I spent the day in bed feeling quite sorry for myself but I hopped the scales today just to see the damage and it said 81.3!!!!!!! :party0049: I musnt have been as naughty as I thought!!!

Satsy, good going!! :cool:
it's nice to know you can have a bit of a blow out and the scales aren't mean to you. It's a good lesson for when you reach your goal weight. You will know you can have a blow out every now and again and it wont do too much damage.

Hey Piggywiggy. it would be lovely for you to join in. 69lb lost already is amazing. I am so impressed, how did you do that?

oh my weight loss history is epic. i was 19 years old and 17stone 11lbs, decided to do something about it - got to about 13 stone on weight watchers and slimming world - went to uni - got to about 9stone 7lbs on weight watchers, then went on a year in industry - lived with lots of skinny girls and starved myself down to about 8stone 10lbs but when i look back i was really too skinny for my frame (i know im only 5ft 3 but it was not a good look for me!) er then finished uni at about 10 stone which i was pretty happy with. moved in with the boy and now im 12stone 12lbs (i went up to 13stone 5 at xmas - eek!) so now i want to sort this out. i dont want to keep putting on! plus i go on holiday in 3 weeks! id like to be the same weight i was when i went last year at least! (11stone 10lbs) oh well fingers crossed and cupboards shut! :)

well, after my disappointing start yesterday, went round my fatbuster pals and have lost 2lbs :wee:

really pleased with that and am going to have another good week fingers crossed!

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:
wk 8 - 1 lb :)_
wk 9 + 1lb :copon:
wk 10 - 2 lbs :D_________________

Great Job Sparkel!

LR

Good going Sparkle!!:D:cool::D

Piggywiggy, sounds like you want to get rid of it for good now. I want mine gone forever, I don't want to be on here in a years time still moaning that I have weight to loose. I want to be on here getting inspiration on keeping my weight at a healthy level.

How is the diet going for you now?

thanks girls, lr, how are you, i see your mood is lonely, r you ok? come on here for a chat, we'll soon cheer you up. x

wk 10 - 2 lbs :D

er think im doing ok thanks, today has been an ok day - did wii fit step for half an hour too with weights AND the bf dug out some ankle weights for me to use too. they made a huge difference! we shall see if i am able to walk tomorrow! I shall try and have my shake before work i think - im considering getting the bars - though do they keep you full? im a terror for cheating if im starving... also what flavours are best?

thanks girls, lr, how are you, i see your mood is lonely, r you ok? come on here for a chat, we'll soon cheer you up. x

wk 10 - 2 lbs :D

Hey Sparkel.. Yea I'm ok. Sometimes it just hits you at times when you aren't coupled with someone.. that it would be nice to snuggle with someone other than my daughter....lol. And I would love to get on her and chat.. but I'm too many time zones away.. no one is ever on. :cry:

LR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back