Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any tea is disgusting :p... they do have green tea pills though. I've tried them. Good for energy I think.. but not so much on the weight loss. (That I found anyways.)

LR

Lol Id have to agree there LR Im much more a coffee person, white no sugar to be precise! Hee hee....

Im proud to say Ive stopped drinking tea or coffee completely since I started SF... Im drinking so much water and what with the shakes too I just never feel like it anymore!

Hmm I might look into these green tea pills you know just to see.... I really aint enjoying drinking it thats for sure! lol.... I'll get thru this week first tho seeings as im doing ok already. :)

Do you think you're going to lose that last lb hunni? Im so excited for you... I cant wait til its me coming towards the end of one of my goals. It must feel so good!

Down another 3lbs this week for me and TOTM arrived as well!! (am almost in tears here I can't believe Im doing this AND it's working AND Im not stressing AND Im enjoying it ............... AND I've totally gone off diet coke which I could drinp 2litres a day AND I like Salad!!!!

Hey,

I wanna have lost a stone by the time i get pregnant again, hehe, just so i can put it on again lol.

When i was pregnant the first time i had a bit of a rough time, i couldn't keep anything down the first five months, everything that touched my lips made me sick. Then all of a sudden one day i was gradually bringing a slice of toast towards my mouth and getting ready to run to the bathroom and nothing happened so that night i had my fave, chinese t/a!!! the next night i had sausage and chips and from thereon in i had some sort of crap everyday. I then went into hospital with swollen ankles and sparkly vision and was told i had pre-eclamsia (spelly??). I was induced and had my beautiful baby boy four weeks early. He is now a healthy bouncy 17month old.

Although i was told it was nothing to do with what i ate or did i still believe in some way i could've prevented this from happening.

This time when i fall pregnant i think i will actually lose weight, although i wouldn't carry on with SF, i would eat healthy foods and do light excercise which is better for me and my baby. Also after i would love to breast feed and therefore will still be eating less and more healthy.

A bit early to talk about this lol but am really excited and just want it to happen now lol.

Goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

First time I was pregnant I was ill from day 1! DH had to take over the cooking and washing the dishes (darn shame!) - things like a bolognese sauce etc would literally turn my stomach as I was cooking it and the cleaning the dishes / the smell - yuck!!

Managed to pile a lot of weight on that time round I can tell you!! Mostly the "morning sickness" was evening sickness for me!

2nd time round and I was not a lot better, didn't actually put much weight on that time round but had to be induced 3wks early as Michael was heading for an 11lb-er and I had problems with my pelvis and was on crutches from about 5months and finally total bed rest!

Managed to breast feed Amy for all of 2weeks but when it got to the stage she was taking strawberry coloured feed because she was a chew-er and I was ill switched her to bottle and she was much much happier ......... Michael, well, took 1 feed, ended up in special care for one reason and another, and then refused to feed from me, DH came in next morning and gave him a bottle and he took it and I didn't look back - nurses tried to convince me to persevere but with everything I had been through and he was taking the bottle said no!

Don't "plan" to lose weight when you are pregnant, it's just not good for you or baby, but eat healthy and sensibly and you will be fine .......... at the end of the day, you have to remember as well that as your baby grows you will naturally put on weight - a 7lb baby + fluid = more than a 7lb weight gain but it's not "actual" weight gain if you know what I mean.

M
xx

Good Luck baby-making Mrs Me

With ds1 I put on 4st (retained 2st)
With ds2 I put on 3st 7lbs (retained 1st7lbs)
With ds3 I put on 1st 9lbs (retianed 0lbs:D)

So as you can see I have about 3 1/2st to lose...

With ds3 I just ate healthily, most of the time and did a lot of walking! It obviously worked:) I must say even though my little baby is only 10wks, I can't wait to have another one:p

Mel x

Hey mandyj thats awesome well done!!! :D
I cant wait to see my tickers really start moving it must feel so good!
Keep it up hunni...even tho you sound like you're really into it already!! lol.

Do you think you're going to lose that last lb hunni? Im so excited for you... I cant wait til its me coming towards the end of one of my goals. It must feel so good!

Whatcha talking about? My goal was 5 lbs this month, I lost 6.. so I am a lb over my goal.....

Of course, I'd still like to see a loss again this saturday... But I was really bad this weekend... with memorial day and all.

LR

Hi Girls...I switched from CS to SF last week, had lost 11lbs on CS but it was too expensive to keep buying it hence the switch.

Anyway I had a very rough week didn'[t drink water, didn't have shakes most days...I was up to my eyes with kids rehersing for a dance show and oldest doing exams....then my hubbie went into hospital with chest pains!!! Thankfully he is home now and fine.

But weighed in this morn expecting to be up a good few pounds.....I lost 3lbs :D:D:D

I don't kknow how but a stone gone now....am going to be very good for next week, I'm in shock!!

Wow Deegirl congratulations. Can't til i can say i have lost stone. seems like it will never happen. Just can't seem to stick to SF.

I had a bad day yesterday ~(again i know!!!). Was out in the rain for about 2hrs and when i got to my mums i had a butterfly cake, 2 custard creams, a whole big bag of the walkers sensations sweet thai chilli and 2 double chocolate muffins. which i didn't enjoy one bit. When i got home i didn't eat anything.

I had to weigh myself this morning to see the damage i had caused and saw that i am already down 2lbs on the week:D so am gonna try to perservere (spelly??) with SF and really try to make it work.

Goodluck everyone and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Whatcha talking about? My goal was 5 lbs this month, I lost 6.. so I am a lb over my goal.....

Of course, I'd still like to see a loss again this saturday... But I was really bad this weekend... with memorial day and all.

LR

Lol LR that was me being totally blond and reading your ticker wrong!!! Doh!!!! :copon:
Well done anyway hunni.... Ill open my eyes properly in future! Tee hee.

Hey Deegirl welcome!! :)
And congrats on your weight loss so far, you're doing really well hunni!!
I havent been on here that long but these ladies sure do help me through my bad days when I need them. :p

Hello - Well done to all the losers:D

Well, I know I shoudn't, but I did a sneaky mid-week weigh-in today...I have lost 3lb since I started on Monday:)

I am made up and will definitely continue to be extra good as I would love to get it to a 5lb loss by my official weigh day on Monday. That would put me on exactly 12st. I can then concentrate on getting below the 12st mark, which would mean I will be at the lowest weight I have been since having ds1 8yrs ago!!

Mel x

I sts this week, not feeling too bad though, i've been doing a lot of toning exercises this week and can feel stomach muscles that i'd forgotten i'd got! :D
To stop myself going into a sulk I put my size 18 jeans on, haven't worn them for a couple of months now..... HUGE gap at the top now!! walked down the stairs to show my hubby and they fell down! just as my son walked round the corner, his face was like :eek: mine was... :eek::D

haha THH that brightened up my afternoon lol. really made me laugh.

I so wish i could stick to this :cry:.

Wow it really is an insperation to hear things like losing 1st or size 18 being to big (lol still laughing teehee).

Really need to get my fat bottom into gear and actually realise if other people can do it i can.

But i really want a kebab, naughty i know but i am starving and being hungry makes me angry grrrr:mad:

good luck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

:rotflmao: LMAO!! THH you cracked me up!!!! Thats excellent and must have felt sooooo good! Woohoo.
Gonna be chuckling to myself for the rest of the evening now! Hee hee.
Dont worry about sts its better than gaining hey?! Im sure your body will make up for it nxt week just have a belt to hand this time tho wont you? Lol.

My son was laughing for ages too! lol!
MrsMe... I was a size 18/20 when I started in Jan, i'm now a comfy size 14... and i've even started looking at size 12 jeans on ebay!! I know how hard this is to stick to, I think the most important thing is to get your head in the right place...I can't say how I got my head sorted, just woke up one day and thought i'm the only person that can do this, no-one can do it for me and I gave myself a mental kick up the bum!

I've decided to take all my old clothes to the charity shop, but keep 1 pair of jeans for 2 reasons.... 1 so I can see how much i've lost....but remember not to hold them up when I run downstairs :D and 2, to remind me of the size I was and to not let myself get there again!

Hey THH,

You are a great insperation to all of us. Seeing that you have gone down 2 sizes i sjust amazing and makes me want to do it even more. I still have all my size 14 clothes in the airing cupboard just can't wait for the day to be able to dig them and put them on, even my new pair of 16's don't even do up now. So the 16's i am wearing now are simply because i have stretched them out and that has really made me think.:cry::sigh::cry:

Me and bf had a chat about us being overweight and how it is affecting every aspect of our lives. Our lil boy is suffering because we are to greedy to sort ourselves out so have decided to cut out all the junk and go walking even if it is only for 20mins a day. It all helps doesn't it??

Goodluck and i do hope you get into your size 12's, keep me posted.

MrsMe xXx

Weigh-in dy for me......

I have lost 3.5lbs:) I was hoping for more as it is my first week, but I suppose the slower it comes off, the slower it will go back on:)

So, I want 1.5lb off next week, to hit my first mini-goal:D

Mel x

WI for me and i have gained 1lb.

I have decided SF isn't for me right now, it just make me crave naughty takeaways and actually makes me eat more!!!

I have been doing my 20mins walk each day though and have actually quite enjoyed it.

For now i am going to try and eat healthier foods and keep up with my walking..

I have davina dvd and hopefully i will one day again have the energy to do this. Because it is so hot all i want to eat at the moment is fruit and salad so hope this is going to workk this time

Goodluck and keep me posted

MrsMe xXx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back