Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Redmel- Well done thats really good!!! Good luck with your nxt target... you sound confident enough! lol.

Down another 2lbs this week (or maybe 2.5lbs as the Wii has me confused!) said I was 15st 13lbs yesterday, today I have lost 2lbs but says my weight is 15st 12lbs!!

It's because it doesn't work in 1/2lbs - the weight graph shows me at 0.5lbs but Im not sure if that is 15st 11.5lbs or 15st 12.5lbs so will stick with 2lbs off this week making my total 19!!

M
xx

Hey MandyJ thats great well done... you're doing brilliantly! I got a Wii fit on Monday so Im still learning all the gadgets on it lol... Ive found so far that the Wii weighs me at 2lbs lighter than my scales so Ive decided to stick to the Wii weight (naturally!) Lol...
Im loving all the training on it the balance games are my fave at the mo but the step/dance aerobics is in a close 2nd place! Hee hee.
In fact Im about to start my hours session now. BRING IT ON! Lol.

Well done Struthie:D:D

Mel x

Going to start posting on this thread, haven't before. I weigh in Friday mornings, and had lost 4lbs yesterday, so chuffed! That was coming off the back of me having a naughty May totally off plan tho, so not expecting so much again next week.

3 lbs down this week. Half way to my goal for the month! :D

LR

Really happy as I have lost 4lb this week which was my first week. I am finding it so easy compared to all of those other diets that I have tried and finally am not obsessed about food :D

Well done LR and heffalumpi! :0clapper:

well done everyone on your weight loss.
3lbs down for me this week girls, bout time!!

MrsMe xXx

Woo-hoo MrsMe, that's excellent!!!

Thanks Girls,

Well done to you too, you seserve it more than me!!

Goodluck with the rest of your journeys

MrsMe xXx

oh well 1lb on this week, totally expected as in holiday mode, even though i don't go until next thursday, unfortunately my will power is so useless i've already started! will see if i can be good any day before i go but am not expecting too and will probably start again the friday i come back. whoop whoop here's to plenty of sunshine, paella and beer, i know i'm so naughty but its soooooo nice!!

2lbs gone this week. I'm a little disappointed as was secretly hoping for a little more after the good loss last week and me being 100% for another week. But can't grumble 2lbs is still great!

2lbs gone this week. I'm a little disappointed as was secretly hoping for a little more after the good loss last week and me being 100% for another week. But can't grumble 2lbs is still great!

2lb is brilliant Stirky, don't be dissapointed:p

Mel x

Lost another 3 lbs this week.... and have reached my June goal! Woo!

LR

Down another 2lbs this week, woo-hoo! :bliss:That's 8lbs gone in three weeks! Very happy with that!

Congratulations everyone. I'm encouraged to continue (on day 3) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back