Weekly weigh-in thread

+ 2lb this week. Not unexpected, still sulking though lol. xx

Was v naughty sat night and overate but lc things yesterday. Have put all of it on here lol, you must have missed it. xx

OK, back on plan I hope then Rach.

chalk it up to experience hun and move onwards and upwards :0)xxx

TT - 0 :-(

right , you guessed it !!!
sue week 5. -1lb:sigh: ( a pounds a pound ) but hell !!!how is it possible to have 250cals in vlc prods and 1 meal and only loose 1 lb ???? even if i had a super high cal large meal (whicjh im not ) i wouldnt be going much over 1000 cal and thats without any excersize , recon i have about 700-900 cals a day (except sun) and i know atkins is not about cals but this was to try to shift some fat . whats up with me :cry: booo hoooo hoooo ! :Dalright then i said no more whinging so end of sue , move on !!!

A pound is a pound Sukie, be pleased with it.

sue -1lb:sigh:
Sarah -6lbs :eek:

I have to say I am shocked that I have lost this much this week and I feel bad for posting it Sukie.

One thing I did different this week is I reintroduced half of my bar in the evening, where as last week I stopped them. But last week was TOTM also. So I actually increased my cals by 100 this week. I wonder if you could try 3 packs. Maybe your body is in starvation mode due to the exersise. I know your not fully LL, but could you ask your LLC for advice? I am on 2.5 of my packs which is 500 cals, plus evening meal of 300 - 400 cals. But I don't do the amount of excersise that you do, so won't be burning as many. I am not counting cals either as my diet is fixed, but it might help to compare. Stick with it and good luck for next week.

Morning hunni bunny`s

Sukie; -1 lbs
Woofy sts

Happy with that as it hasnt been a great week....Moving on....

Woofy X

wow Sarah. you go girl!!!!!!!
Thats amazing, babes. Well happy for you. Your eating plan is so working for you , darling!!!!

Woofy X

wow Sarah. you go girl!!!!!!!
Thats amazing, babes. Well happy for you. Your eating plan is so working for you , darling!!!!

Woofy X

Ah thanks Woofy! I have to say I am relieved as I just want to get this done and get to Easter. I want to be fully low carb, but really want to shift another stone. I know fast weight loss isn't the best, but so long as I don't go back to stuffing my face, then I won't gain it back.

Good luck for your next week. Hopefully it will be an all round better week for you.
x

Dont forget to change ur tracker, hunni. Show it off as you worked hard to get it....
I bet ur still smiling..... Shine bright, baby girl! x

Woofy X

Have changed my stats now, but will leave signature until Monday for my official weigh in.

I am a happy girl today!

Don't know why I got missed off

Sukie; -1 lbs
Woofy sts
TT -0lbs

Sorry. TT Just looked back and seen it. I think it was missed as it just lookes like a sad face....
I sts as well babes...
Do you know why? I sts as I played about too much... DOH!

Woofy X

SARAH! WTG, that is fantastic. 6lbs is awesome, your the whooshie girl this week. :worthy:

Sukie; -1 lbs
Woofy sts
TT -0lbs
Rela: -1lb (happy with that after all the cheats!)

Sorry. TT Just looked back and seen it. I think it was missed as it just lookes like a sad face....
I sts as well babes...
Do you know why? I sts as I played about too much... DOH!

Woofy X

Yes Sorry TT, I missed it also. I thought Sukie posted first today. Good luck for next week. :D

Back