Weekly weigh-in thread

good for you sarah , i did ll to the very end because for me it was a way to stop the madness my weight had become (18 and a half stone !!) best thing i ever did i tell you but i have changed beyond recognition mentally because of it , and that is the key , so many use it as a quick fix time after time after time never really learning from it , and even though its tempting to go back to abstinence its just not the way forward for me long term , because i need to learn that if i put on some weight then i will have to work hard to get it off again , and hopefully this time will teach me a mighty huge lesson :)
god i ramble sometimes :D

That's great inspiration for the, thanks. That's how I see it. I am fixing the issues I had with food and overeating and I have learned so much. Thanks for your continued support.

goes both ways hunnie , you too are a great support to us all xxx

3lb for me this week!!
I didn't weigh Friday though, I was a bit bunged up :eek:)

3lb for me this week!!
I didn't weigh Friday though, I was a bit bunged up :eek:)

Well done Jaybar. Nearly a stone in 2 weeks!!!

Jaybar WOOP! WOOP! hunni..... I bet you feel GOOOOD!!

Keep up the cracking work, babes..

Woofy X

Thanks both :p

It is a good feeling isn't it. I'm starting to notice my clothes a little loser already (well, they just aren't cutting me in half anymore).

Sexy Jaybar for Cuba.... Your OH will have to keep an eye on you, tiger!!

Woofy X

FAN BLOOMIN TASTIC HUNNIE , GO YOU ,GO YOU , AYE , WHERES MY JACK ???lol

Looking good there Girls, well done and keep it up.

well done all,

i had a 1lb loss this week, but i did lose an inch off my hips another inch on my waist and half an inch on my thighs, and its TOTM or would be if i had the fixtures and fittings still lol, i still get bloated and narky once a month lol,

Well done DDT....
I could kill sometimes when its the totm..... You have done cracking, hunni....With or without the "baby box"

Have a good day, hunni

Woofy X

Yes well done DDT!!!

the "baby box"
Woofy X

That's the first time I have heard that term!! Made me giggle!

"Baby box" is a cute little word....... I nearly had a C section and that would have been baby coming out the "sun roof".. hee hee

Woofy X

Stick around DDT..... its does get better later when the Adults come on the threads lol

Its good to play!!!

Woofy X

Adults, who would they be then!

Rach? Defo not Sukie. lol... She got into touble the other night hee hee

Adults, we dont have any really!! COOOOL!!

Woofy X

Back