Weekly weigh-in thread

SARAH! WTG, that is fantastic. 6lbs is awesome, your the whooshie girl this week. :worthy:

Thanks Jim! Hoping the whooshies get spread around next week!

I'd like a whooshie, I haven't had one yet, and I think the whoosh fairy is quite rude and ignorant, and if she doesn't get here sharpish I shall be speaking to her supervisor (who is probably the tooth fairy ;) )
:D

Reactions: Jim
Sukie; -1 lbs
Sarah -6lbs :eek:
Woofy sts
TT -0lbs
Rela: -1lb
IslandBreeze - zilch :(

Not too depressed as TOTM due and I retain water like a sponge so hopefully next week will be a good result.

Well done Sarah!
Sukie, what's your daily carb count? I think the LL packs were a bit high in carbs for me - it's over 40g a day and I think I need less than that to lose weight.

I'd like a whooshie, I haven't had one yet, and I think the whoosh fairy is quite rude and ignorant, and if she doesn't get here sharpish I shall be speaking to her supervisor (who is probably the tooth fairy ;) )

ROFL

Ty for the giggle :D. Rela

Woofy X

I'd like a whooshie, I haven't had one yet, and I think the whoosh fairy is quite rude and ignorant, and if she doesn't get here sharpish I shall be speaking to her supervisor

or maybe Sarah!

Hi JM, I take it your Allie then :)

We might have to change our name to "The STS club"

DOH!!!!

<<< is pulling her socks up today!

Woofy X

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

I promise that I don't have a hot line to the whoosh fairy. Wish I did, I would ask for one every week. I think my body is saying "ok if I just dump the weight quickly, will you stop feeding me these dull old processed food packs".

I'm not sure why I sts, I didn't do anything wrong! May'be its going to be a double up next week :)

sue -1lb:sigh:

I have to say I am shocked that I have lost this much this week and I feel bad for posting it Sukie.

quote]
dont ne dat sarah , super chuffed for you , dont let my lack of loss take away how good you feel about yours , revel in it !! i would :)

Don't know why I got missed off

Sukie; -1 lbs
Woofy sts
TT -0lbs
sorry just saw a face on youre post no number , my bad !!!

LOL no worries! I jumped on the scales this morning and had lost 3lb from yesterday morning, so I don't quite know what is going on there!

LOL no worries! I jumped on the scales this morning and had lost 3lb from yesterday morning, so I don't quite know what is going on there!
had the same thing happen hunnie ( lots of loo going today:eek: sorry) and today im 2.5 lb less than last week not 1 , well done you xxxx

Good news and well done TT and Sukie. I love it when the scales miraculously drop weight. :D

Good news and well done TT and Sukie. I love it when the scales miraculously drop weight. :D
lol :D i know its like a surprise treat :0)
still going to 'pure' atkins:D(like that term !!!) see how that goes , see if sweetners and the odd bars were stalling me , going easy on the cheese too , just to see.

It must be the excitement of the new scales!

I can't wait to be totally Atkins. I am planning menus and everything for the day I switch over. 4 more weeks of packs and counting!

It must be the excitement of the new scales!

I can't wait to be totally Atkins. I am planning menus and everything for the day I switch over. 4 more weeks of packs and counting!
not long hunnie , just think of all the weight you will loose in that time it will be so worth it!!

not long hunnie , just think of all the weight you will loose in that time it will be so worth it!!

It's the thought of having my first goal insight thats keeping me going. I have 4 weeks and 4 days and 16lbs of my initial goal to do. I am nearly up to 3 stone gone and so excited. I can only do a VLCD once, so making the most of it before I go fully Atkins. :D

It's the thought of having my first goal insight thats keeping me going. I have 4 weeks and 4 days and 16lbs of my initial goal to do. I am nearly up to 3 stone gone and so excited. I can only do a VLCD once, so making the most of it before I go fully Atkins. :D
good for you sarah , i did ll to the very end because for me it was a way to stop the madness my weight had become (18 and a half stone !!) best thing i ever did i tell you but i have changed beyond recognition mentally because of it , and that is the key , so many use it as a quick fix time after time after time never really learning from it , and even though its tempting to go back to abstinence its just not the way forward for me long term , because i need to learn that if i put on some weight then i will have to work hard to get it off again , and hopefully this time will teach me a mighty huge lesson :)
god i ramble sometimes :D

Back