Weekly weigh-in thread

Sorry to hear you were unwell hope your better. Weight will fall off this week.

Well done Jade.

Glad your in fighting fit mode Lady F. Good that you spoke to your brother. Laughter is good medicine.

Much better thanks Flutter, talked for ages with my brother in NZ last night about Mum, and it was really great - very funny too! :D

So I woke up this morning feeling really refreshed and fighting fit :D

How are you today?

Sx

So pleased to hear you're feeling better Lady Susie and that you spoke with your brother so you could share your memories and laughter. Been busy day so sorry for taking so long to reply day 3 of going potty (literally in my case!) and baking banana bread and cookies that I can't eat :cry:.
Worried over wi as mid week shows a gain will see how brave I feel tomorrow x

Thx Flutter, that's really lovely of you.

How cruel to be baking all that yummy stuff and not be able to eat - but you'll be surprised come WI, I'm sure you'll still have a loss (not like me, first gain for me I am sure!).

Sx

STS this week not feeling too great about it but I suppose it's ok considering I was 2kg up yesterday ......

Anyway another week, stick to plan and woosh fairy come my please!

Lady Susie hoping for a good result for you this! x

hey ladies ... grrrr well stayed the same this week, dont really understand it as was pretty good this week and stayed on induction ... maybe it was my water intake and veggie intake ... not sure. oh well this weeks another week! hope everyones well x chin up flutter x

I don't usually post in here being on maintenance but wtf! since Saturday morning I have gone up 4lbs! And apart from some baileys type stuff last night I have been really good so not sure what that is all about - not due TOTM for at least another week (although there were signs on Sunday that have gone away again) grrrrrrrrrr.

Mmmmmm Baileys love the stuff!!! :) can we have it???!!

another sts again this week :mad: dont know what is going on with me but at least its not on.
Good luck everyone x

Oh Bren that's annoying! What do you do when that happens? Do you go back to induction for a few days like Jim? And Baileys must be the most carb-laden drink ever - might have been that alone that did the damage. :confused:

Well done the rest of you big losers. :)

WTF is going on we're all staying the same (or putting on sorry to hear that Bren) and worse none of know what we're doing wrong!
Ok girlies we'll get through this and we'll be the biggest losers next week :D

Could you sprinkle some of that pixie dust all over the forum please Flutter? That might work! :)

Oh, and go to my desk drawer in work and take the last two diabetic chocolate bars out? That might work too (but just for me). :p

I'm sure that STS is actually a good thing because it helps to re-focus you on what you're eating - soooo easy for little things to sneak in and wreak havoc!

So I just know you will all have a nice week with lots of lovely legal food, no wine (boo hiss), lots of walking (or marathons!) and you will lose HEAPS next WI.:happy096:

Susie x

susie your right! iv been thinking about it and in my case it could be to much cream, salami or even mims.
getting the wii out as we speak! :character00115:

One thing that did happen, I made ribs on saturday for dinner and they were hugely salty - maybe holding water? Don't know, will see how the scales go the next couple of days. Baileys (type) drink has been put away under the stairs for now. I just wanted a drink I would enjoy as wine and spirits are just not doing it for me at the mo so probably best leaving it alone...............

as the only bloke around am sticks he head up and says 1lb loss then runs away x but sure you will all have great weeks next week

Grrrrrrr (much gnashing of teeth and aside comments re men getting easy time of it, no hormones, tendency to hold onto fat etc etc) nah well done Andy just pass the woosh fairy over here you've had it long enough now! :D

Well done Andy!

As I suspected, one pound on for me this week - but it's totm and I am now sure that, and all the red wine I had last Thursday, are to blame :) so I'm not disappointed.

As my school report always used to say, "Must try harder" :D and avoid the red wine!

Susie x

Back