Weekly weigh-in thread

Well after not being so strict this week (including some Burgen Bread at 12 carbs a slice) and some other bits over the week (including a very illegal biscuit) I somehow lost 6lbs - happy but totally baffled by it LOL!

Maybe I will have a pattern of weeks of STS then a whoosh. Still would love to be 13st something as a xmas gift as have never been below 14 for at least 15 years!

Thanks both :) I am rather chuffed.

Preoccupied now with Eddie the BeagleX who may be coming to live with us. He has come to stay the night and is fascinated in everything - reminds me of Alex being a toddler again lol!

I'll try take some tomorrow - he is finally asleep so I dare not wake him lol.

He is a pure Atkins dog, will do anything for a sausage lol!

awww yes pics please. mine are pure atkins dogs too :)

That's labs for you Bren! :) Well done all on your losses :D
Sorry I haven't been around, it's been a busy week. Steve finally got his promotion & mum's house went through. My sister & I went to the bank to sort out the money & close the executors account & I passed out!!! I think I was a bit overwhelmed with it all, silly moo :)

Anyway I managed to lose 3lbs this week so, all in all, quite a week :D:D x

Well done losers, some good ones here.

Max will eat anything as well. :)

well done Sharon. it must have been stressful no wonder you passed out!

Great loss in a busy week - well done Sharon!

Feeling quite pleased with myself - have lost 4lbs so that's last week's gain gone :D

Think I'm like you Jim, I cut out cream and only had cheese in small quantities twice.

Feeling quite pleased with myself - have lost 4lbs so that's last week's gain gone :D

Think I'm like you Jim, I cut out cream and only had cheese in small quantities twice.

I know Susie, it's a shame, I love cheese.

Well done love, that's good news.

Back