Weekly weigh-in thread

Well done Astraea! Achieving goals feels so good doesn't it! :D

3lbs on this week. But its ok, I think I was eating too much protein, and I binged on pizza when I was depressed the other day.

I've got myfitnesspal up and running, keeping close eye on portion sizes, so hopefully next week will be better! :D

3lbs on this week. But its ok, I think I was eating too much protein, and I binged on pizza when I was depressed the other day.

I've got myfitnesspal up and running, keeping close eye on portion sizes, so hopefully next week will be better! :D

Awk, you're just struggling the moment aren't ya woman? I hope you're not getting too down about it because we all know exactly what it's like and I have complete faith that you'll get yourself right. Keep it going woman!!

Blackrose WELL DONE!! Those are fantastic losses!! Be very proud :D

Thanks! I am feeling proud and just hoping against hope that I can keep focussed. Not taking anything for granted cus I've fluffed up too many diets too many times. This forum's great for the support and encouragement thought isn't it?

Awk, you're just struggling the moment aren't ya woman? I hope you're not getting too down about it because we all know exactly what it's like and I have complete faith that you'll get yourself right. Keep it going woman!!

Thanks love. I've never had problems like this on atkins before. Its the only diet I've ever really lost weight on. Im usually about 7lbs first week, then 2/3lbs every other week. So having really sts for about 2 months or so is really getting me down.

But hey ho, I'm not going to throw in the towel just yet. I'm obviously doing something wrong, just need to work out what it is.

Cutting out all dairy this week, although I am debating a few spoonfuls of creme fresh with some strawberries later, but I could have soya yogurt instead now actually (just remembered I have that!).

Drinking tea with soya! Tasts delish :)

why not have a look at the fat boost thing he atkins suggests if you really at a stall. you having citric somewhere?

Whats the fat boost thing? Is it in the book somewhere?

I honestly dont really drink anything with citric acid. If I'm drinking fizzy juice, I tend to drink coke zero, or asdas own version of it. But yer lucky if I drink a can every other day.

I only like the unsweetened one. Co-op's uht, or the asda's own one. I dont mind the alpro soya unsweetened one. Lidl's one is absolutely bogging, and not a huge fan of the sweet stuff! lol!

Whats the fat boost thing? Is it in the book somewhere?

I honestly dont really drink anything with citric acid. If I'm drinking fizzy juice, I tend to drink coke zero, or asdas own version of it. But yer lucky if I drink a can every other day.

I know in the book there's a bit for ppl struggling to get into ketosis that I think consists of living off macademia nuts lol. No, theres more than that but it is rigid. I'll dig the book out and have a look...

I only like the unsweetened one. Co-op's uht, or the asda's own one. I dont mind the alpro soya unsweetened one. Lidl's one is absolutely bogging, and not a huge fan of the sweet stuff! lol!

Cheers, I'm gonna give those a go now! :D

I always buy the UHT stuff because I can stock up the cupboard with them for safe keeping! :D

I've got the book in the house. Will look at it later if I remember!

Morning Claire love

Morning all

After 5 days on Harcombe Phase 1, and despite a blow out two nights ago, I've lost 6lbs, so am very happy with that :)

Nice one Susie love, well done

well done. STS for me. x

Ok so 2lb loss this week but
***TMI ALERT***
(haven't gone to the loo in 3 days)
Have a rotten head cold after having a double sinus infection a few weeks ago so I think all I can do today is get a few hot whiskeys into me & hope it doesn't throw me off too much.

FEELING MISERABLE :(

Oh you poor love, it may be Atkins flu - happens to most people going through induction. I know you feel yuck but just remember that it's all the toxic carbs being flushed out of your system. Well done on the loss- and enjoy the whiskies :)

Re the loo thing, try a few more leafy greens, they help keep you regular :)

Well done peeps! :)

Back