Weekly weigh in

katy73

Silver Member
Hi hope everyone is doing ok at my weigh in this week i only lost a measly 1lb again, i suppose it is still a loss but its hard when you know youve tried so hard, its difficult to stay motivated:tear_drop::tear_drop:

better off than on. and a loss is still a loss. have you looked at the difference inch wise?

its one step closer to your ultimate goal and you'll be there befoe you know it!

well done :D

I can understand being disappointed BUT you still lost.

And look how close to goal you are, you will be there in a few weeks. Just keep on sticking to it 100% and you know you can and will get there :)

ah well done i know u dissapointed but as others say its still a loss and WOW look what u have lost in total, u are so near your goal :) well done ;)

Chin up hun! I wld be frustrated too. But you are doing amazing!!! NEARLY there!!! Just keep going!! Roll on target!!

I just want to echo everyone else. Put into perspective it's not such a small loss. Imagine looking at 1lb of butter and know that you are that much slimmer and healthier than this time last week! You've done impressively well so congratulations! You're nearing the finishing line now -keep going!!

I know that's frustrating, but, gosh, you're so close to your goal now!!

Hopefully it'll even out next week!

Hannah

61lb oi!! you should be estatic and 1lb is all fat a loss is a loss well done :)

debz x

Well done,now you have less than a stone to go which in comparrison to what you have already lost is not much.You're doing brilliantly,keep going.We all want to see you get to goal,just keep thinking how you will feel then. xxxxx

Well done...a 1lb is good...considering you only have 13lbs now to go!!! Amazing..you have done incredibly well.

Just try and remind yourself of where you have come from and what you have achieved to date over 60lbs....not to be sniffed at, and it maybe that you start to slow down ever so slightly, but dont allow that to make you feel down or low!
You are almost there and keep smiling and being positive !!!!

Take care and have a good week

Well done, a loss is a loss and 1lb is good, especially as you get closer to your goal. I felt exactly the same as you when it happened to me last year but was told on here that often we have low loss weeks but they are many times followed by a bigger loss the next week.

Wow you are so close to your goal weight now, it won't be long!

x

Bloody hell woman, you've lost 61lbs, are you mad - you've done fantastically well. I know as I am a very slow loser that 1lb might feel disappointing but you need to look at the overall picture and that picture madam is seriously smiling back at you!!

61lbs is amazing & your are still tracking in the right direction - well done you !

Back