Weeklys!!!

I didn't eat my weeklies and lost 1lb and ate 45 weeklies and lost 2.5lbs. I'm not sure what it means but........

I struggle with this bit of ww - you either need the associated calories or you don't. I did check a random days point and was less than 1200 calories - so I need some weeklies otherwise won't be eating enough. I lost eating all of them sts eating very few. So going to eat about 30 this week!

Lovehatecarbs said:
I struggle with this bit of ww - you either need the associated calories or you don't. I did check a random days point and was less than 1200 calories - so I need some weeklies otherwise won't be eating enough. I lost eating all of them sts eating very few. So going to eat about 30 this week!

Emailed my leader about this, she said she saw best losses with people eating between a third and a half! Go figure! Baffles me but it worked! Xx

sapphirestara said:
Emailed my leader about this, she said she saw best losses with people eating between a third and a half! Go figure! Baffles me but it worked! Xx

I eat about 15 a week and I have lost every single week since I started 10 weeks ago

nessa123 said:
I eat about 15 a week and I have lost every single week since I started 10 weeks ago

Yay!

Agh well I shall see how I've done this week on Tuesday I had about 30 left until a mate led me to a beer garden at the pub and was tempted by a few glasses of lager :( oops all within points but I now have 5 left and Tuesday morning is my wi :/ praying I've lost a little bit cx

how did you do mummy?

I used all my weeklies and GAINED :( Boo but if I am 100% honest I think I did a bit of guesstimation with my dailies so I have probably gone over hence the gain.

I have11 left this week and wi tomo. More left the. Last week but is totm so will let u know!! Come on 2.5!!!!!

I have 30 left and weigh in on Saturday - need to eat some later - just wish my choices were healthier - but I guess that's down to me - bread is sneaking back in too often!!

Back