weeks 1...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by samhind86, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. samhind86

samhind86 Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi all

when i did the CD at beginning of the year, i lost 10lb in my first week...this time i have lost 7lb's.... is that gud still or have most people lost more??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss+
    Hey there,
    congrats on your fantastic loss this week,and yes half a stone in a week is brilliant,its just that you have a previous loss to compare it to.
    Well done and keep up the great work,
    elaine x
  4. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    That is still a great loss:D

We are all so different, you shouldn't make comparisons otherwise you could get down when your losses don't match someone elses.

and to be honest when I first did CD last year I lost 10lbs in first week, and this year = 7lbs:D (so we are the same and I felt that it was fab so, so should you:p)

Good luck on your cd journey - let us know how its all going for you.
  5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

thats a great loss hun, well done.xx
  6. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

Well done on your first half stone loss :)
  7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

That is a great loss. I know what you mean though... the last time I did CD i lost 17lb in my first week, but this time I lost 10lb and at first was disappointed! But then I realised how silly that was and that I can't compare what I did last time as this time is different and this time I am going to stick to it for longer, so there's no point in dwelling on the past x
  8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

that is a great loss well done :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.