Weetabix oaty bars

lydia150970

Gold Member
Oh my god, just discovered these in Tescos today, they are gorgeous, had the white chocolate one, they have more protein, more fibre and slightly less cals than the Alpen Lights, I'm hoping they can be used as a HEB soon - otherwise 3 1/2 syns per bar but well worth it.

yeah, think I will buy the other flavours next week, I'm going to ask my friend to talk to her consultant to see if theres any plans to make these a HEB.

oooh these sound nice!!! ill have a look 4 them thanks!x

Did anyone manage to find out whether there are plans to make these a HexB?? I've just discovered them in Sainsburys and oooo yum yum...my new treat! Especially with a little bit of nutella on top! Who needs chocolate bars!xx

Must check these out, they sound delish, thanks xx

Discovered these in Tesco the other day and the white choc ones are gorge! Hope they can be a HEB soon!

I've tried the milk and the white chocolate varieties and to be honest wasn't impressed. Didn't have much flavour and I thought they weren't as good as the alpen lights. But if you like them Asda are selling the milk chocolate one at £1 a box.

Don't know about the prebiotic, know that they have more protein and fibre than Alpen Lights. My friends consultant is going to try and find out if we can have them as HEBs. I do hope so.

thanks hon i had a very bad reaction to the pro-biotic alpan lights

I've just compared the ingredients in the two and yeah, the oaty bars have prebiotics in them too. In fact there is hardly any difference in the ingredients at all!x

Back