weetabix

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by lose-lotts, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi all just wanted to ask r we allowed weetabix. i carnt get through to my cdc :confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lola

Lola Regular Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    are you doing SS??

4. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    well im on three shakes and a meal ive had two shakes and chicken with veg but im really craving weetabix

5. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi,
    I asked my CDC that because I wanted a crutch to get me through the day which wouldn't do too much damage. She advised to use Shredded Wheat if you can (not SS obviously, it's for the higher plans.)
    I am having Wheetabix but haven't had a weigh in after a proper week yet. I'm trying to still keep my cals around 800..
    Not sure if this is any use to you but if you are doing anything above SS you can have Shredded Wheat (I'm taking a gamble with Wheetabix)

Hope this helps a little bit

xxx

6. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanx i think il have 1 then. and wont have my last shake.

7. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    You really should still have your last shake, I know that it is crucial to have all your shakes in order to get all the nutrients you need, even when you do deviate from the diet. Please think carefully before you make a decision a weetabix may take you out of ketosis:):)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.