weigh day

poppy100

Silver Member
when is everyone's weigh day in the new year. i have to see GP on Thursday 3rd Jan at 5pm. hoping to keep fingers crossed. i did ok over Christmas but have loads of booze crisps left, might have to give them away or do something before I eat them all. know I will eat new years eve and new years day. hoping to do a bit of excercise to counteract my over indulgence.

when is everyone's weigh day in the new year. i have to see GP on Thursday 3rd Jan at 5pm. hoping to keep fingers crossed. i did ok over Christmas but have loads of booze crisps left, might have to give them away or do something before I eat them all. know I will eat new years eve and new years day. hoping to do a bit of excercise to counteract my over indulgence.

Mine is always a Friday, I don't see GP as not been on xen since February.

Mine is always a Friday, I don't see GP as not been on xen since February.
i need to lose some weight to get the tablets again. well done you managing without the tablets

Lol :) I do the same. A strip in my handbag although I've not taken them for a long time. I'm still going to collect my last box from the doc though as you never know when the need will strike :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back