Weigh/dont weigh

Chunky Dunk

What to do, what to do....

I've just counted up my days - tomorrow is day 8, gone sooo quick! I was gonna weigh Thursday as I originally added up wrong, but that would be after up day.... Which prob not a good idea on first wi. Soooo should I weight tomorrow or hold out till Friday? I've still got a £20 bet with dad - is going to 10 days cheating the old man out of his cash... Ha!

Also - anyone watching secret eaters on more4? They're talking about popping food in your mouth when cooking/dishing up. It's amazing how it all adds up. Having Dd's really makes you aware of just how many cals are in the food we eat - even the good stuff!

I do that all the time that is like me all over..............chop pop pop pop when im cooking dinner or making sandwiches for OH for work and its really hard to stop myself!! As i also said in another thread i do it with milk and sugar when making tea!!

Dont know what my problem is but it drives me mad!

What to do, what to do....

I've just counted up my days - tomorrow is day 8, gone sooo quick! I was gonna weigh Thursday as I originally added up wrong, but that would be after up day.... Which prob not a good idea on first wi. Soooo should I weight tomorrow or hold out till Friday?

Well, Nic?!

P x

Just a quick question is it better to weigh once a week or less often?? I know its best on the morning of a DD?

Chunky hope you get a good result tomorrow!! x

Back