Weigh earlier or later??

nelly_

Ok with tomorrow being Good Friday and me being lucky enough to be off I have to get weighted today or next Tuesday (off Monday too). I live too far from the chemist to come in anyway as I commute to work.

A bit worried if I go today I will have a low weigh in and if I leave it too long I will lose some motivation:confused:

Anybody in the same boat?

i'm not in the same boat hun but if it was me i think i'd go today and if it is lower than you think then next week will be better for you,with a bigger loss and no loss of motivation. your doing really well hun

I think I am swaying that way, happy with my loss but my figures ar every low as it is if it was 1 or something not sure I would feel to good about that.

you only starting out Kelly?

just remember hun every little helps and this diet is far from easy

Hi - I have my wi on Monday so i'm having it on Tuesday so last week i got an extra days supply to take me through Monday - if you don't go today do you have shakes to take you through to Tuesday ??

well I went and got weighted and I am delighted.

I was down 4lbs, thats my second highest week!! so anybody having the same dilema - head off there!! :giggle:

Well done : )

Yeay well done!!

thanks all, hope everyody else has a good week too Nelly xx

well done hun, sorry nelly just noticed you asked me a question this will be my 3rd attempt hun i tried again when my baby was a few months old but i couldn't even swallow the shake lol pregnancy joys of not liking stuff hoping all will be ok tho.

Kelly I still have to hold my nose drinkin them to keep them down, I tried letting go once or twice and threw up both times.

I look stupid but it works !!! :D

Back