weigh in 1

justdoit-ro

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :woohoo::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
first weigh in lost 9lbs and shocked beyond belief ......I am absolutely thrilled and really spurred on to complete this journey once and for all......I have put the negativity of possibly regaining the weight after LT out of my head and have told myself if I work at it and don't become complacent then I WILL keep it off....my pharmacist told me off and said to cross one bridge at a time ...she's right....so one day at a time sticking to the programme 4 me....
really really thrilled....I definitely feel one of the gang here now and have to get myself a ticker and a fancy signature...will be here for a few months so might as well look good...lol..thanks for all the support.
xxx Ro.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wooohooo! Go Ro!!

That's a fantastic loss sweetie! You must be on cloud nine!

I agree to an extent with your pharmacist - One day at a time. BUT I think you are so wise thinking about long term (after you've reached goal) I've done nothing but think about it!

It's good to plan ahead and re-educate yourself about food, and why you eat. Abstinence from food gives you a clear head.

Congratulations and here's to another great loss next week.

Well done :)

Super hun, well done, one day at a time is good but also don't blindly go through LT, recognise those signs now and you will be able to stop them happening again when you are eating. For example today ketosis kicked in and I was not hungry this morning until luch but when the kids came home from school I was suddenly hungry because out of habit I usually eat something around then and my brain is having a hard time understanding why I am not eating and my stomach is noe agreeing, I have had loads of water but the battle is continuing. It is good for me to see it though.
Kepp it going you are gonna be at goal before you know it.

Well done you!!!!!! :happy036:

Its amazing isnt it that first weigh in!!! Knowing all that struggle didnt go to waste........ or waist!! :p
:happy096:

Back