weigh in 2 mor... Better b good

mummyt

Ok so after a bad wi last week (2 lb on) I have been soooo good. Was even away at the weekend and was grand.

I am really dyin to jump on my own scales for a sneak preview but if I've lost I'm scared il relax and eat whatever!!!! Lol

So today I've been eatin all free so far... Already scoffed down a whole melon (not because it's free but cause it's yummy scrummy) tomorrow il eat all free as well cause it's weigh in day.

What I really want to know is I eat very little on wi day, do u do the same or do h eat normal?

I eat a bit less. I tend to just have a mugshot and yogurt for lunch on WI day and I have it before 1 so that it will have hopefully disappeared by weighing in time at 5 lol

I weigh first thing in the morning (dont go to class) :giggle: When i did go i'd eat less, mainly free stuff. :)

yeah i do the same .... i eat super free on WI day and i dont eat after 1 either

on weigh day i have weetabix and milk and a bit of fruit for breakfast,a mid morning snack of fruit and then soup for lunch.
then i eat or drink nothing until after weigh in at 5.30.

i do take several-on plan-snacks to weigh in though and eat as soon as i have.

I used to eat a little on weigh in day, but im now just going to eat the same as its silly! lol! Ive started understanding that i want my overall weight to go down rather than just on a monday night! So it doesnt matter what you eat as long as its within slimming world guidelines. However, I always make sure i weigh in at the same time, before dinner so its roughly the same each week.

Back