Weigh In 2 OMG!

cuddlymama

I have just been for my second weigh in and I have lost 7lb, making 11lb in 9 days.:):) I am very happy and can't believe it especially as yesterday I was moaning I didn't feel I had lost any weight. It definitely gives you the motivation to go on to the next week.

wonderful!

great to keep motivation high :)

Woohooo CM! That's just fantastic! You owe me a tenner! I told you that you'd be surprised!

Well done and I hope you're feeling much better than yesterday. You should be after that fantastic loss.

Keep strong and determined. You'll fly through. If you ever feel your resolve weakening or you just need some support, then come on here and someone will be here to listen.

Woohooo CM! That's just fantastic! You owe me a tenner! I told you that you'd be surprised!

Well done and I hope you're feeling much better than yesterday. You should be after that fantastic loss.

Keep strong and determined. You'll fly through. If you ever feel your resolve weakening or you just need some support, then come on here and someone will be here to listen.

Thank you, its the best tenner I've lost. I'm already thinking about what my loss will be next week and getting excited.

This site and your comments really do make you feel better, and although the cold is full swing now it doesn't matter I feel great.

that is amazing how come you had such a short first week? you must be feeling great dats an incredible loss well done.

that is amazing how come you had such a short first week? you must be feeling great dats an incredible loss well done.

Thank you,
I started LT 2 weeks before but only did 2 days as I had a wedding the next week and thought it would be better to start after that, also ran out of money for the next week so probably would of stopped anyway. I sarted the Monday after the wedding determined and had a weigh in on the Wednesday to make sure I had enough shakes to get me to today. Thats why I'm recording it in days cos it looks better to me and I feel more motivated.

hi

CONGRATS CUDDLY...

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

Keep on going.. you are doing so great.

fantastic, well done you

Good for you, you must really be pleased. Right about the motivation. There is nothing like seeing the scales go down to motivate you.

Well done to you.

That is a really good loss.

Alex

Back