WEIGH IN 2MRRW

East_Star

Heeey Guys!!

Havent been on here for the week as I have been really busy with uni work (deadlines up to the roof wud u believe)..! Am nearing to the end of my first re-start week... (started lasst week and had a 7 1/4 lbs loss which I was pleased bout..)

And for some strange reason I CHOSE To eat :mad: soo I restated on saturday and have been SSing 100% since. Was DYING to eat todaay but stuck to it... :)... Have got a weigh in 2mrrw and AM DEAD EXCITED!...hope that my binge days have not affected me to much.

Anywayz ppl I shall let you knw how i get on 2mrrw. Till then Good Night Lovely's ;) xxx

let us know how it goes..............fingers crossed x

Heeey Guys!!

Havent been on here for the week as I have been really busy with uni work (deadlines up to the roof wud u believe)..! Am nearing to the end of my first re-start week... (started lasst week and had a 7 1/4 lbs loss which I was pleased bout..)

And for some strange reason I CHOSE To eat :mad: soo I restated on saturday and have been SSing 100% since. Was DYING to eat todaay but stuck to it... :)... Have got a weigh in 2mrrw and AM DEAD EXCITED!...hope that my binge days have not affected me to much.

Anywayz ppl I shall let you knw how i get on 2mrrw. Till then Good Night Lovely's ;) xxx

Hey - good on ya for stickin with it hun !!!

hope you have a good WI !!!

dont forget to ket us know.....

Debz xx

Last edited:
Hey - good on ya for stickin with it hun !!!

hope you have a good WI !!!

dont forget to ket us know.....

Debz xx

Hi Debz

Its Susan

I just arranged an appointment with you on Monday - this is spooky as I only just read your e-mail!

Its a small world!:wavey:

Back