Weigh in 2nd week...Im upset

Hi ls. I am having a totm again..i only had one two weeks ago.
Group was ok. There was 5 of us i felt bit on my todd really;(
Probably just me, being miserable atm.

I did tell her that. I think i felt like that because im not very good at introducing my self, im not very good at talking to ppl

Thankyou, yeah i am going to carry on exercise like mad, drik lots of water, get rid of this poxy toothache, coz that is bringing me down.
Hopefully everything will fall in to place.

I did LL 2 years ago. I tended to lose 6-7 lbs one week and then 1-2 the next. Got really irritated, thinking I could lose this much on WW type diet. BUT decided to stick it out and that was just how it went for me. I lost 4 1/2stone over the 100 days, everybody just loses differently ! It really is worth sticking at it and see how you go for the next couple of weeks. Good luck ! Hils

Thankyou, yeah i am going to carry on exercise like mad, drik lots of water, get rid of this poxy toothache, coz that is bringing me down.
Hopefully everything will fall in to place.

Lynn - you said 'carry on' exercising like mad, which would mean you have been exercising like mad. That may be the reasopn for the what you felt was a low loss this week. (Still, 2 pounds is too pounds gone, sp well done! :D)

Excessive exercise is not reccomended on a VLCD as it can slow down your loss and be harmful to you.

When you are already on only 550 calories a day - your body is on guard - sensing a drought, or starvation. If you add excessive exercise, and start burning those few calories, your body is going to lock down on every bit of fat it has and use that to ride out the starvation it believes is coming. So be careful - that could slow you down if you have been doing a lot.

:)

ooops sorry bl i meant carry on with the diet. I have not been exercising every now and again i jump on my wii fit. sorry for the mistake...lol trust me.

don't worry about small loss this week. It all adds up in the end. I've learnt from experience on this one having been on LL for 6 and a half months now. Just look at my ticker and you can see it all adds up. And I've had some weeks where I've put on a pound!

dont worry bud, i only lost 2 last week but made it up this week with a good loss. chin up, stick with it xx

Yes you are all right!
I was feeling down last night. But looking at the big picture i lost 6.5lb in two weeks, so thats half a pound down to losing half a stone, so that is really good would not get that on any other diet would i?

Done worry lynn, I know we all want big losses every week, it just wont happen like that. Just keep in your mind that your doing the right thing and sticking to it will get results. I lost about the same as you the first week, just keep positive and focus on how you will be feeling in 2009!

Thx emz, i am definatly sticking to it! Its the best thing i have done, i feel so much better in myself i have lots of energy. Something i did not have before.Also i have noticed i got to bed late and i wake up early and i dont feel tired and lathargic, its really great.

Don't worry too much Lynn, I only lost 2 lbs last week(totm) the lowest in the class, but like you looked at the bigger picture. Dont think I'll do to well this week been suffering with a horrible cold, had to take a lemsip max yesterday to get me through the day. Shouldnt have but health comes first. We are all different when it comes to loosing weight so try and keep positive remember "BIKINI".
Bgx

Back