Weigh In 3 AMAZING!!!

cuddlymama

Had another weigh in and I have lost another 6lb.:):) taking me down in the 16st numbers. I have not been under 17st for 7/8 years. Its an amazing feeling and long may it continue.
I have been to see my friend today and although its only been a stone and I still have a long way to go but she has just texted me to say she hasn't seen me this happy for a long time and too keep it up. I must be on a high from the weigh in.

Scary Part.
I am refeeding as of Friday because I'm going away for the weekend and I want to eat with all my family. I am very scared as I don't want to put all my weight back on. I have been checking and rechecking what I can have and can't. I won't have a weigh in for two weeks and will have one when I start on the shakes agian so I guess I will see what the damage is. But I am focused to reduce the damage.
Thank you.

well done ,i had my 2w/i today lost 5lbs ,im hoping next week to get under 15 stone for the first time in about 5years ,then refeeding in 2 weeks ,so i will have to start looking in to what i can and cant eat.

well done ,i had my 2w/i today lost 5lbs ,im hoping next week to get under 15 stone for the first time in about 5years ,then refeeding in 2 weeks ,so i will have to start looking in to what i can and cant eat.

Good Luck with the next week, and congratulations on your weight loss this week. There are some great examples for refeed on the refeed forum.

i will start to look into next week,im just focusing on one week at a time . this week on nights which is harder on this diet .

Well done on your WI and on getting such fab compliments from ur friend.

Back