Weigh in 3

Shaz1980

I went to get weighed today and was dreading it as it is totm and have been feeling really down and bloated all week. I got the shock of my life when he said I had lost 5 pounds. I am over the moon. I love LT. Can't believe i went from a size 20 to a size 16 after just 3 weeks on LT. I started this diet at 15 stone and now only have a pound left till i get into the 12's. So glad i discovered it before i spent any more years being unhappy. Everyone has been paying me compliments and i really feel like I am getting myself back. Sorry for going on.

Hope everyone is ok x x

wow hun you really are losing at an impressive 2 dress sizes in 3 weeks dats brilliant. Im glad your getting compliments. Its really great that you have taken this massive step to make yourself feel better. It really does fly from week 3 so be prepared for more compliments and lots more smaller clothes. xxxxx

Thank you both. I really could not have done it without this site and all of you. My husband and mum have noticed that i have loads more confidence now and that i dont put myself down all the time anymore. Even my sister in law (who is is stick thin) used to try and put me down all the time has noticed the difference because i stick up for myself now. Feel like I am getting my life back thanks to LT and all of you. I now believe I can do this. Thank you all x x x

Shaz, well done on a great loss this week. You must be so thrilled with losing so much and getting all the compliments as well. The confidence thing is really the best as you start to walk taller, not try to hide etc. Good for you for sticking up to the stick insect sister in law. Keep it up.

Well done thats sooo brilliant! Congrats! x

Very well done! You are doing so well! This Lipotrim diet is amazing, isn`t it?! Keep us posted on your progress. All the best for the coming week. :)

OMG hun, that's incredible!?! Can't believe you've dropped SO quick.

Very well done x x

Back