Weigh in 3!!!!!!!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
And ive lost 5 and 1/2lbs :D:D:D:D:D

Also I would like to say sorry for not posting much over the past week, ive become addicted to the snake game in the arcade and have made it to 3rd and get get any higher :( lol

chelly that is amazing - well done honey !!! no more bars for you then !!?!

chelly that is amazing - well done honey !!! no more bars for you then !!?!

Nope!!! I havent touched the bars at all or the soups this week!

My friend who is starting exante is going to swap the bars with me for his chocolate shakes ( I didnt let him in on our little revelation lol.. am I evil???)

Nope!!! I havent touched the bars at all or the soups this week!

My friend who is starting exante is going to swap the bars with me for his chocolate shakes ( I didnt let him in on our little revelation lol.. am I evil???)

:sign0151: Not evil - it obviously doesn't affect everyone !! otherwise they would stop making them.

I have a full box of exante soups/bars/shakes. And I had 3/4 bar on Thurs, that was my quota of calories for the day. and then I caved in and had another bar !!!! WTF ? Anyway. Definately the best plan of action is to get rid of the lot - I obviously can't control myself. I will however, keep some soups, because I can half them when I am freeeezing cold and really desperate - but they don't seem to affect me like the bars !.

Anyway, my WI tomorrow (can't even do a sneaky one - hubby hidden the scales ! LOL).

xx

hahaha!!

I dont know if the soups effect me either, I just dont particularily like them any more lol!!!

ooooooooh... Good Hubby hahahaha!!!! :D

Chelly, what size were you at 154lb ? just wondering, I know i'm 2in shorter than you - but curious as our goal is the same. (at the moment anyway!!)

Well Ive got a big bone structure and was still a size 12 - 14!

See the way im curvy and my love handles still go out??

But I am happy with that size...

ALTHOUGH... I was looking at pictures of me the morning of my sisters wedding at about 11stone 2 (I think) and I look really really skinny... ill post it up in sec!

really - 12/14 in the grass skirt ??? I ain't seeing no love handles hon !!

4289_77642526444_513886444_1607753_4752364_n.jpg

Well done lady!

you have a lovely figure chelly - in all your photos !!! :)

congratulations shelly 5 1/2 lbs loss,you are doing really well.love the pics you look stunning in all of them.

In the black dress you are obviously a little bigger but still look lovely, what weight were you then? Lucky you have height on your side!

xx

I was 14 stone 2lbs there!

And started this time again at 14stone 1 lol

Chelly, what a fab loss this week. Exante is really giving you fab results. I am so delighted to hear that you celebrate your curves. You look ab fab in the grass skirt!!!! Lots of luck for the coming week. It won't be long till you hit goal at this ratre of progress.

Wow I so do not look like that! I also have a mummy tummy so am not likely to be able to wear a grass skirt like EVER!

Well done on this weeks weight loss xx

Thank you Molly and Emmie!!

Im sooo happy today and feeling a lot better about everything!!!!

Back