Weigh in 3!

well done on ur wi , aww it was a birthday meal never mind least u jumping right bk on the wagon;)

Clair, well done on doing so well again this week. It is fab to be getting to so close to your goal now. keep it up.

Well done on the 2lb loss. You are right, you cannot become complacent and think you can nibble now and then. Stay strong till you get to goal.

well done, although i am not saying you did wrong by eating, just if it was me i would of eaten everything in there tbh:(

Week 3 weigh in

As expected I had a gain but it was only 1.25lb.... so far today has been good and another 250mls and I will have finished my 4l of water!!

aint to bad , next week it might be alot better :)

Shaz, glad you are on the mend and well done on your loss.

keep smiling ;)

well done:)

Shaz,

we used to have a drs receptionist like that when I lived in the Uk... eventually I asked since when had she qualified as a dr as she seemed to be able to decide if my ailment was bad enough to be seen... SHe wasnt too impressed but never questioned me again!

Well done on your loss!

Fab - well done you!!!!!!!!

hey glad you enjoyed it and know that its behind you now. we must live our lives also. glad your right back on track and determined to succeed..keep it up x

1st Weigh-in woop woop!

Just had my first weigh-in and dropped 12.8lb! I know thats mainly water weight for first week but still grinning like a cheshire cat :D

roll on next week!

Well done :D is a great first wi , keep up the good work :)

Well done on being so controlled with your eating and getting right back on track. The week I went to Scotland for my dad's funeral I ate and still lost that week and got right back on track but sadly having eaten it just got my tastebuds going again and my cravings and I found it a struggle to remain good. However, sounds like you have your head in exactly the right place and I have no doubt this'll be you til goal.

Keep up the good work!

Back