Weigh in 3!

And so you should grin like a Cheshire Cat!! Brilliant loss; almost a stone in one wee :)

Have a really good Wk 2 and here's to that fat disappearing too!

Hi , its week 13 for me .. and we went out for a meal with friends on sturday , it was my birthday a few weeks ago and a friends too .. anyway , we went to a Greek tapas Bar ... I have never had Tapas and always fancied it .. so I ate !! I was very good and stuck to purely meat and veg , no carbs .. and it was so nice ... the best food I have ever had .. but I have found it easy to get back onto LT since and surprisingly I still lost 2 lb this week .. which I am happy with , although I am not thinking about it too much ... as its easy to become complacent and I dont want to start eating now and then .... I had to confess to you , and I am sure some of you will think I did the wrong thing .. but I feel it has made me more motivated to get to goal .. so I can go again !!!

I am pleased you have got back onto LT and that shows real determination..I know you have lost a lot of weight so far, and that is amazing.....dont advocate eating whilst on LT but maybe this was like a little treat for you before you lose the remainder of your weight. Dont make it a habit though :)

Good job for getting through the first week! Looks like I started a day before you :) first few days are killers aren't they! lol congrats x

first week WI

Forgot to post yesterday
i lost 9lb woo hoo :D
not having a great day today though feel really starving and not working so very tempted been out doing bits and now back home so i'm in bed on lappy out of harm's way lol

debz x

Well done! Isn't it encouraging when you get a good reduction especially if you are thinking to yourself, "Is it worth it?" I have been totally impressed with the achievements of everybody on this forum and also quite proud of myself when I realise that I have lost a stone and a half in just one month. So keep at it, you'll be glad you did.

awesome! you goto the co-op in stalybridge for your weigh ins? thats where I go, is it just me or do they seem a bit clueless there? :S

Well done getting through first week, great loss!

awesome! you goto the co-op in stalybridge for your weigh ins? thats where I go, is it just me or do they seem a bit clueless there? :S

yeah there hopeless i got weighed onse (first time round) by a young girl bigger !! than me who said i couldn't do it i like food to much errrrrr so do i thats why i'm here ..silly girl

ps thanks for the support guys :D

debz x

2nd WI - couldn't be happier!!!!

1st week i lost 9lbs which was fab so was expecting 3, hopefully 4lbs this week if i was very lucky!:p
Incredibly i lost 7LBS!!!!!! :eek:
Couldn't be happier - 1st 2lbs in 2 weeks!!
i know the next few weeks will prob see a major slow down but seriously how great a kick start is that!:D
Hope everyone is enjoying great losses xxxxxxxxxxx

Back