Weigh in 3!

nice one well done for getting back on track, and well done on the 6lb lose:)

well done;)

FANTASTIC!!!!

Well done!!!

I love when your not expecting the scales to read so high!

Every weigh in is a spur on but when its a great big loss its even better!!!

Well done Cookeh!!!

What are you treating yourself too for hitting a goal???

Well done on your loss!!!

And stay on the straight and narrow!!! You can do it :D :D

hi hun well done you hope ur going to get urself a littl treat xx

Bet that made you day eh? Keep at it now, you must feel better for losing just over a stone, well done x

Cookeh, you really are fully back in gear. Good for you now over 50lbs down and 20% lost. Lots of luck for the coming week and hope you crack the 200target.

KIrsties 4th and last weigh-in on lipotrim- Lost 2lb

hi every1

well i had some water on sunday night. drank it quite quickly and then had my shake. i started feeling quite sick not long after and got such a backache. i decided to have some tuna mayo as this is low carb and i thought it would settle my stomach but i still felt sick so i decided to have a sandwich but couldnt keep this down. i decided to stop Lt cuz if it is makin me feel like that then it cant be doin me much good. the past few weeks i thought i would get to spend lots of time with my son because i wouldnt be thinkin about food all the time but i havent as i am constantly tryin to occupy my mind with things to do to stop thinkin about food. i am happy that i still have managed to lose 2lb this week this but im so glad to be eatin again. i feel normal again and i had no energy or anythin on LT. i am grateful for Lt in some ways. it has taught me a few things. it has taught me that i dont need to go and eat everything in the cupboard because the food isnt going to run out. i used to binge all the time like food was runnin out! i also know now that i eat when im stressed so im going to have to stop this but ive had lots of time to think on LT. i dont know how people do this for a long time but fair play to you. you have determination,motivation and lots of willpower. gd luck to every1 on LT.will have 2 check in now and again and see u all get to your goals. gd luck

kirstie xx

hey kirstie best of luck on the rest of your journey,m im glad you took some lessons from lt that will help you along your way. all the best and keep checking in and letting us know how your getting on ! x

Nice :D keep it up that must be good inspiration for your next week :D

Back