Weigh In 4 !!!!

cuddlymama

Weigh in 4 and I have sts which I am very happy with. I have been re feeding for nearly a week and on Saturday I had my 1st night out this year. I have lost just over a stone and that small part of what I have to do, gave me the confidence to go out with the girls and dance the night away. I drank so I was expecting a gain which will probably catch up with me next week but I'm OK with that. I have a weekend away to get through as well.

This little bit of confidence is allowing me to enjoy myself and I can't wait till the wedding in November when I have another 5 weeks under my belt.

Well done that means you behaved congrats! its good to know you have that under your belt.

well done hun! glad your confidence is coming back- that's absolutely brilliant

xx

Am I being thick? What is sts?
Jon
x

Doh!
Yes I was being thick. Sorry.
Jon
x

not thick at all!

Well done on staying the same and especially on the gain in confidence which is even better than losing a stone!!

BUT! i have to get all preachy and give you a bit of a telling off if you drank without refeeding. Numerous threads and posts on this forum go through the extreme dangers of taking this kind of risk with your health. You are very lucky to not have suffered, it is very dangerous, please seek out those threads, have a read (there are even some brave souls who posted pics). It really can be very serious indeed and not a risk worth taking again.

good luck for next week.

not thick at all!

Well done on staying the same and especially on the gain in confidence which is even better than losing a stone!!

BUT! i have to get all preachy and give you a bit of a telling off if you drank without re-feeding. Numerous threads and posts on this forum go through the extreme dangers of taking this kind of risk with your health. You are very lucky to not have suffered, it is very dangerous, please seek out those threads, have a read (there are even some brave souls who posted pics). It really can be very serious indeed and not a risk worth taking again.

good luck for next week.

I started re feeding on the Wednesday before. I know it wasn't a full week before but I felt I was definitely out of Ketosis. I have seen some of those threads so I was really conscious about being in ketosis and drinking. Thank you I would definitely make sure next time that I re feed for longer next time I contemplate it.

Good job sts - keep it up and maybe even lose :D

Woohoo you go Mama! Out on the town and loving it! You're just right! Buckets of confidence and showing it, that's things I love to read about!

Well done on STS and hope your hop back onto LT is easy peasy!

Back