Weigh-in 6... yippee!

SuzySparkle

Just got back from my 6th weigh-in and I'm REALLY happy!
I've lost another 6lb! That's 38lb in total - get in! x :party0049:

whoo well done chick :)

Congrats x

oh my god thats fantastic your having great losses (i started same time as u) but i kinda missed 2 weigh ins and i ate twice! just shows breaking diet isnt worth it! fair play to u !! well done u should be really proud of yourself

Hi Suzy,
that's a great weight loss, well done to you. You must be really seeing the difference now. Keep it up, best of luck for next week.
Doirin

Hi Suzy, well done..that is a fab loss...you are thundering along with the diet! You are really committed 100% which is great to see.

Have a fab week.

Fantastic losses suzy have you got much more to go?

Woohoo! Congrats, great loss.

Fantastic losses! That's a great total in only 6 weeks, well done Suzy :)

Thank you everyone!

Fantastic losses suzy have you got much more to go?

Yes, still got a way to go. I'm hoping to lose about 100lb - it's seeming less daunting though now! :scale:

Wow they are fantastic losses, well done : )

well done hon thats such an inspiration. have you noticed much of a difference?x
I'm starting to notice a real difference now which is absolutely fantastic! I'm wearing clothes that have been sat at the back of my wardrobe for a long time. The positive comments I am getting from everyone is also amazing... even the woman who I see at the chemist commented on how well I was looking!

This diet is just brilliant and I would recommend it to anyone... it really is changing my life for the better!

:talk017:

Back