Weigh in a day early

Because I work shifts I'm having to alternate my weigh in days between a tuesday and a wednesday. I originally weighed in on a Wednesday and last week I lost 4lbs with a full week but today I have to go a day early and I'm convinced itll be a stay the same or put on as I went to a wedding yesterday. Even though I made sensible food choices I know that my body is heavier this morning (sounds ridiculous I know) but I want my effort from the week to show on the scales I feel like I'm being cheated if I go this morning?! Or maybe I just need to go today and whatever it says it says...x

If you WI today and you STS come next Wednesday when you WI you will see the loss you expected this week plus whatever you deserve from next week - remember although you'll WI one day early this week, you get an extra day of being good next week
It's the overall loss that's important, not the week on week loss

Go and bite the bullet, otherwise you'll have this scenario every other week
Good luck

Yup what Debridger says. At the end of the day theyre just numbers on a bit of paper. You know you're losing "REAL" weight week on week. I apparently put 2.5lb on overnight the night before WI last week, so I was pretty pee'd off at having to weigh that in as I KNOW it wasnt "real" weight Id put on - but at the same time my loss this week is looking super duper as not only has that gone again but Ive also got the loss I would normally have in a week on top :) Just remember its not real weight and look forward to a fab loss next week! x :)

Oop sorry I was posting while you were. Still, not a bad result at all, well done! x :)

I have the same dilemma quite frequently Lizzie cos of shifts, I either weigh in on wed evening or thurs morning

like debridger says though if it shows a STS you'll reap the benefits next week, however, there's lots on here (myself included) who often find when they feel heavy they weigh lighter

you need to just bite the bullet and get on those scales when you can xx

Thanks for your support girls...straight to the gym and then to asda for weekly food shop. Back on form this week want a good loss next week xx

Back