Weigh In after a bad week and feeling ill!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 29 August 2007 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well as you may remember I was worrying about weigh in today as I had been bad over the wkend.

Well I lost 2 pounds, I have not got a clue how I did this as I ate carbs and stuff and even had some pasta last night!!

My tummy is back to normal and I am back on SS 100% for good now until I get to goal!!!

Thanks guys and girls

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FitAndTrim

FitAndTrim Full Member

Well done! I see you are half way to goal! Keep it up!

4. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Oh didnt realise that!!!
    Thanks,
    x

5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

:party0011::party0011::party0011::bliss::bliss:

go you bo_lady!!! sorry i havent got round to getting those pics of the jeans up yet, i havent been home for more than a few hours since last friday! dont know if you remember, but i had a big final match on friday night and........we won!!!! woohoo!!!!!!

so im sorry to say that after i did so well at work on friday, i got very very drunk on friday night and undid all my hard work. but it was a blip, im past it now, i dont feel too bad about it because i was over the moon at our big win.

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Oh i'm so pleased for you bo :) hopefully you're tummy will stay ok and you can get really stuck into diet wow you're doing so well

7. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Deli- Well done thats great about the match. Dont worry about the blip, like I said on Mon I was so bad, pizza, quiche, crips, choc, burgers, kebabs and chicken and a delish cheesecake!!! I dont really get how I have managed to lose weight!! Its ok about the pics, I am def still interested so let me know!

Nina - Thanks hun, Got the docs at 4pm so will see wot they say about this all, I am fed up with worrying about if I am going to be in pain this day or the next day!!!

xx

8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

must be a horrible feeling. Good luck at the docs later.

9. haywat

haywat Full Member

Well done on the loss :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.