Weigh In After 'BIG' Cheat

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Hi

Well after eating for nearly 2 full weeks and crying about it almost every day, I had my weigh in tonight. I am put on three quarters of a pound:). I'm not smiling coz I've put on, I'm smiling coz I think I have been bloody lucky. I thought at least 4lb. So, got to nip it in the bud NOW. Gonna SS for two full weeks up to my holiday and see how I do. Wanted to be 10st 13lb for 23rd August but got over 11lb to lose to do that - don't think I am gonna do it, but hey ho I think of got of lightly x

wow well done on only a tiny gain :) i ate all last week and gained almost 4lb so u did well. xx

Hi, u were lucky... i ate for i day(mcdonalds ) and gained 2lb.

Hi ladies,

I know I have been very lucky. Do you think that if I SS all week it will be like week 1 again. Does anyone reckon I could have a big weight loss coz my body is used to food again. I would love so much to lose that 11lb for my hols. Not being ungrateful for what's just happened though, I am very pleased (although I wouldn't recommend anyone else doing it) lol

You lucky girl! Don't let it make you think you can have a wee sneaky nibble from now on and get away with it! (Consider youself spanked)
Sure you can lose half a stone at least before your hols - go for it! And keep us posted ....

phew! what a relief! It could have been much worse! at least your all motivated again, good luck for the rest of the week, let me know how you get on x

Back