Weigh in after xmas pig out

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Ok back 100% today. Had my weigh in and put on 20lb. That's right nearly a stone and a half in 3.5 weeks! Mind you I loved every min of it lol. But back on 100% today and struggling but doing it. Need another 4st off by may. I would like 30lb off by end of feb, so that would give 10lb extra of new fat of. But I'm taking it one week at a time. I have learned a valuable lesson, if I eat like I used to eat ill undo all of my good work, so be warned.

This weeks target lose 14lb

Good luck! X

Good luck Hun, I'm the same as you... I did LT for the first time in Aug and lost 12 lbs. I only did it for a week and didn't follow the re- feed so I re- gained a phenomenal amount back x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ok after a sneaky weigh in this morning, in two days I've lost 7lb!!nover the moon, I'm on target for my 14lb loss this week, then 5lb next week and then I'm the same as before Xmas!

wow, go girl! i still dont no how much ive lost, my first weigh in is on monday! ill let u no no how i get on :) x

Can't believe lost 11lb in 4 days... Ha might get more than a stone off in a week at this rate! Can't wait to get back to 14st 9lb then I know anything else is new fat. X

Well done lucie anazing x x

You'll do it Lucy xxxx

That's fab Lucy,well done x

That's fabulous lucie, well done chick.
Xx

Back