weigh in at 6 :(

Short/Sweet

My weigh in is at 6 tonight, ive just had a quick peek on my own scales at home and it says ive gained :( This is my first week and i hoped to lose a decent amount. My starting weight was recorded at 11am, and due to shift work i have to go at 6 tonight :( im also thinking this might show different to if id weighed at 11am. Im gutted already and havent even been to class yet! im really nervous and scared :( This will be the first time going at this time so it'll be all new people again and i cant face a gain in my first week!

I think it probably would be different depending on different times of the day, my weight can fluctuate by up to 4lbs in a day.

I wouldn't set too much store by your first week tbh, according to SW scales I only lost 1/2 lb in my first week last week but my clothes feel looser! So many things can influence weight loss/gain I wouldn't focus too much on it.

x

So i thought it was going to go from bad to worse! I got to group at 6 to see a sign saying it was half 6!!
Lame.. but then it got better :D I lost a pound, so its not great for my first week but its not a gain either :D and ive reached my first mini goal!

Back