Weigh in bad news this week :(

galaxy163

Hiya Everyone,

just got back from my weekly weigh in and i have put 2lbs on :cry:

i have had a really bad week this week felt like throwing in the towel. :sigh:

i have had 5 aftereight mints, 5 worthers toffee's, twix, mint's, toffee, even 2 rounds of cheese on toast. :17729:

But hay not givin in now my hubby has put a photo of me when i first started the cd and a photo of me today next to each other :eek: and oh boy what a change i can see for myself a big diffrence.:)

So i am going to hold my head up high and start cd 100% from now,;)

i have brought all my cd drinks, soups and porridge for the week and some which are already to drink as my daughter is having a few pains with baby so will be ready for anything this week.:D

Hope you all are havin a better week than i have.:confused:

Good Luck to everyone

maria x x :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Good for you for not giving up. You are right to go forward and dont beat yourself up. We all have wobbles.

Good idea of your husbands with the photos.

Please please keep with it!! It's just a refocus - you can get back on it again. I have had a bad week - been ill/son's b'day party, but am back at it. You have lost so much already - you can carry on.
Chin up!
XX

keep going.... 38lbs is a great achievement. Definately worth cheese on toast. Well deserved I'd say. Keep your chin up and think about next weeks loss!!

I have the ocassional weekend away with the lads (usually to a football game), and I eat and drink until the early hours, then when I get home I usually find I have put 2 or 3 pounds on, which I then go all out to lose over the next week.

I usually succeed in taking 5 or 6lbs off, and I try to plan my trips away so I only have one or two a month! Sometimes you need to let your hair down, just as long as you make sure its only once or twice a month, and not every week.

Hey Maria, congrats on your weight loss so far! this is my 2nd ish time on cd and im doin ok so far. I have been a bit of a lurker and most people i have looked at have put a little back on at least once over the weight loss journey, and i am prepared for it..... well i say that now, It must be really disheartening to have only cheated a little and put on. Well done for getting back on track, keep us posted for this next weeks weigh in, i bet you will lose more that usual. ;) Fingers crossed.xxxxxxx
Lou.xxxx

Don't give up. You will need to be slim and healthy to run around after your new grandchild. You want to be able to enjoy it to the max and not just have to watch from the side lines. You have done so well, keep it up.

Hiya Maria,

Sorry to hear you have been having a bad time.

I finished add a meal week on Monday night and I have found the last two days really really hard again, do you think having the AAMW made it harder for you to stick to it again? I cheated quite a bit in the AAMW, no carbs though but didn't stick to the AAMW foods or amounts at all.....

Back