Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weigh in but poorly...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Greenockgal, 27 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Greenockgal

Greenockgal Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Well, after faffing about for about three weeks, I went tonight and had lost 4.4lbs, so that officially makes it a stone. I had lost 6 last year, but for various reasons put a stone back on, but I've still got a stone to go.

Only thing is, I've been up since 5, feeling sick and with the runs (sorry!) made it to work but came home at lunchtime. Have only had 1 bar today, can't stomach anything else, when I've had a bad tum in the past it has normally gone by now, but I've just had a mad dash to the loo. My friend said not too drink too much as I took Immodium and had to let it work, but I've still had about 4 litres as I thought I might be dehydrated if I was running to the loo?

So, nice weight loss - good times, dodgy old tum - bad times!

Plus my counsellor finally got the cranberry bars tonight woohoo! But I can't even face them, blimey, I must be ill!

Ah well, think I'll sleep on the toilet tonight - strap myself on incase I fall off!!:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done Les! That is GREAT!!! Sorry about your tum though.

Feel better soon, and let me know if you are in tomorrow, we'll have a fag together!

All the best hon.

So pleased about 4.4 pounds!!!! :):):)

I am off to bed now.

Nite nite!!

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's a great loss --- sorry to hear you're feeling bad though .......... don't appear to have been a good week for LL'ers healthwise.

Hope your tum feels better soon xx

5. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry your not well join the club.

Well done on you Weight loss I know you struggled at the beginning but your perseverence paid off.

6. Greenockgal

Greenockgal Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hiya, thanks for your lovely commetns, I don't get a chance to come on here during the day - hawks are circling at work:rolleyes:, so I steer well clear of t'internet during the day!

HAd a pair of size 14 jeans on today - woohoo! Rewind back to June last year and I was in 22's - would never thought I would say that!!!!:p

Tum not bad today, bit gurgly, but no "movement" so to speak, think I have totally bunged myself up! Might have a savoury drink, that normally does the trick!!;)

7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    WhoooHooooo brilliant about the size 14's - I so can't wait for that .... must have felt brilliant - well done :clap:

8. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hope you feel well soon xxx

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

And I can vouch that she looked great!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.