Weigh in but poorly...

Greenockgal

Well, after faffing about for about three weeks, I went tonight and had lost 4.4lbs, so that officially makes it a stone. I had lost 6 last year, but for various reasons put a stone back on, but I've still got a stone to go.

Only thing is, I've been up since 5, feeling sick and with the runs (sorry!) made it to work but came home at lunchtime. Have only had 1 bar today, can't stomach anything else, when I've had a bad tum in the past it has normally gone by now, but I've just had a mad dash to the loo. My friend said not too drink too much as I took Immodium and had to let it work, but I've still had about 4 litres as I thought I might be dehydrated if I was running to the loo?

So, nice weight loss - good times, dodgy old tum - bad times!

Plus my counsellor finally got the cranberry bars tonight woohoo! But I can't even face them, blimey, I must be ill!

Ah well, think I'll sleep on the toilet tonight - strap myself on incase I fall off!!:rolleyes:

That's a great loss --- sorry to hear you're feeling bad though .......... don't appear to have been a good week for LL'ers healthwise.

Hope your tum feels better soon xx

Sorry your not well join the club.

Well done on you Weight loss I know you struggled at the beginning but your perseverence paid off.

Hiya, thanks for your lovely commetns, I don't get a chance to come on here during the day - hawks are circling at work:rolleyes:, so I steer well clear of t'internet during the day!

HAd a pair of size 14 jeans on today - woohoo! Rewind back to June last year and I was in 22's - would never thought I would say that!!!!:p

Tum not bad today, bit gurgly, but no "movement" so to speak, think I have totally bunged myself up! Might have a savoury drink, that normally does the trick!!;)

WhoooHooooo brilliant about the size 14's - I so can't wait for that .... must have felt brilliant - well done :clap:

Back