weigh in confusion

mizzy miss

Its My Time To Shine
hi guys so i've just had a my weigh in and im bloody fuming and confused.Yesterday i weighed myself and i was 16 stone 1lb Today i weighed myself and im 16 stone 5lb please please can somebody help me understand HOW THE HELL CAN I PUT ON 4LB OVERNIGHT:mad::mad::mad::sigh: I weigh myself the same time every saturday in the same spot and butt nekkid.p:ashamed0005:Feel like giving up:(

Don't give up hun,look at what you've achieved already it's bloody brilliant tbh.Its probably just water retention.I could only wish for your loss at the moment.Keep going xx

thanx suemal:) but it just gets so annoying especially since all i can think of is FOOD FOOD and more FOOD :)

A small gain can come from many things, most likely water weight. Keep motivated, your doing so well and think how good a loss you will have next week x

Yes don't give up, think what you'd weigh next week if you gave up!

Like every one else has said, it's most probably water retention.

My advice is the same as HMurphy said, just weigh once a week, the same time of day.

Good luck :hug99: xx

Please don't give up!:( you have done brilliant so far, keep positive and see what next week brings xxx:)

Hey :)
Every human body will fluctuate between weight by a few lbs.. For eg you way at least a couple lbs more at night than in morning.. There's soooo many factors like have you gone toilet have you drank aload of water then weighed yourself.. A litre bottle of water is prob like 3lb.. Make sure u weigh yourself every Saturday morning before eating and before you go toilet and be in the same clothes (or no clothes lol) and you will be fine.. And good luck and don't give up we're all here for each other :)

Back