Weigh in day rituals?

katalena

Enjoying life!
What are you weigh in day rituals? What must you do/not do before you go and get weighed?

Kat xx

hi there
i always wear the same thing.
i have my last pack after not before i get weighed
i don't drink water for 2 hours before my weigh in - but drink as normal the rest of the day.

daisy x

My class is at 7.30pm - I have 2 packs before that and stop drinking water around mid afternoon - after class I always cook my thai chillie into crisps and then have a cuppa & bar - yum!!!!

My class is at 7.30pm - I have 2 packs before that and stop drinking water around mid afternoon - after class I always cook my thai chillie into crisps and then have a cuppa & bar - yum!!!!

I have a thai chilli left for tomorrow after therapy - how do I make the crisps?

Kat xx

How to make crisps

Poppadoms
Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper and microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 mins. when it starts to bubble open up and let it settle for a sec. keep opening and letting it settle until (the poppadom) starts to turn golden (don't take your eyes off it) - when it is golden brown take it out and let it cool, then peel it off and enjoy

Be careful of overcooking, as this will make them taste slightly bitter.

Crisps
Recipe as for poppadoms above but make them into tiny bite size pieces. If you wish you can shake some salt over them before they are cooked.

very similar to Daisy really - wear the same (or very similar) clothes, don't drink much in the afternoon and save my last two packs until after I've been weighed. Oh and try and go to the loo if at all possible!

oh yes :0) im sunday mornings at 9.30 now so no drink , no brekki and an empty bladder :eek:)x

very similar to Daisy really - wear the same (or very similar) clothes, don't drink much in the afternoon and save my last two packs until after I've been weighed. Oh and try and go to the loo if at all possible!

That's exactly what I do!

Kat xx

Lol. I hated WI days because I had to stop eating/drinking about 3 to 4 hours before the WI, and always had to wear the same thing!
I'd be so exhausted and famished by the time I'd come home at 8pm!

I always drank a lot in the morning and then just had my usual bar at lunch time. If I needed it, I would then have a pack but with only a little water!!

How very sad!

Mine is 6pm after work, I try to cut down on the water a little bit before, and try to wear similar clothes. I usually have only had 2 packs by then, so don't think that has too much of an effect on the scales. For the first time I am trying to to "manipulate" the scales so to speak.

Jez
xx

it always made me laugh that everyone woul come from their weigh in and immediately have a pint of water.
I was the same. No water from about 4 pm (meetings were at 8) and make sure I had an empty bladder.
Whenever I had a colonic I always made sure it was on WI day too...always gave me a huge loss :)

Back