Total Solution Weigh in day! What!!!????

honeypop

Gold Member
Ok so today in day new 8. I've been weighing myself everyday, I know that's bad but I can't help it. Well everyday I've lost a lb so yesterday I weighed in at a 7lb lost but today I've gained 1lb???? How could this be :(

Yesterday I had two shakes and a bar, 3 litres of water, 2 bouillon, and a quarter of a can of coke zero. Ever other day I've had just shakes and bars. How could I have gained weight?? I feel so disheartened

This is why you should only weight yourself once a week at the same time every week. Our body fluctuate in weight and daily hopping on and off the scales is not going to give you a true reading. I weight myself once a week but I I try to take my weight loss as monthly thing, if i have a couple of low losses I know the next couple of weeks ill make up for it.

Dont be disheartened, 6lbs in a week is amazing. Keep it up but stay away from daily weighing!

I weigh myself at the same time everyday. First thing in morning after loo. And this never happened when I was on lipotrim.I can't help it I always have to weigh myself. I just don't understand how I could have gained tho?

I know how you feel honeypop. I swapped to exante almost 2 weeks ago from LT and haven't lost an ounce. I initially, on day 2 on exante, gained 3lb over night and it took over a week to come off. I'm now weighing the same I was when I started exante 2 weeks ago. Not lost a bean and feel so crap. Really feel like giving up. I lost every single week for 17 weeks on LT. I swapped to exante hoping for similar loss :-( I'm going back on LT on Wednesday. Otherwise, if I'm not seeing results, I'll cave. Good luck for you hun xxx

Oh twinkle cheeks how horrible :( I hope this weight cones off me I've only a stone to lose and don't wanna be spending forever getting it off. Have u tried taking ur measurements?

No I haven't actually. I forgot to do it at the start so I just haven't bothered lol. I don't really understand it when people say "you might be losing inches but not pounds" cause surely if you're losing inches, there's less of you and therefore should weigh less? I can see how toning up might not have an effect on weight but not actually losing inches. Oh well, I shall be back on LT on Wednesday and hopefully will start losing again. I want to lose another 3 stone. I'm sure that you will lose it quick Hun. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Don't worry about the gain, its not fat, how can it be on such a low calorie diet. I had a 1lb gain this morning myself, but I'm not worried as I have two factors against me. One is that my totm is due, so I am probably retaining water and secondly, I didn't drink as much water as I should have over the weekend so again my body is probably holding onto water as it was feeling dehydrated. All in all that 1lb will go again. so don't get fixated over what the scales say as they don't tell the full picture. I hope this reassured you. :D

Agreeing with those who say don't weigh every day. I used to do it and though it can be motivational at times it can be destructive more times than not. If you must weight mid-week or daily then you really can't take the number to heart. Only take notice of your weekly WI

Midnight-Sparkles said:
Don't worry about the gain, its not fat, how can it be on such a low calorie diet. I had a 1lb gain this morning myself, but I'm not worried as I have two factors against me. One is that my totm is due, so I am probably retaining water and secondly, I didn't drink as much water as I should have over the weekend so again my body is probably holding onto water as it was feeling dehydrated. All in all that 1lb will go again. so don't get fixated over what the scales say as they don't tell the full picture. I hope this reassured you. :D

Thanks well my totm arrived on sat. So many the gain is from that. Thanks u have reassured me. Now if only totm would f off lol

Oh dear honeypop... Hope next week you have a brilliant loss to compensate! Just keep going!

Thanks Aaron. I hope so :)

you havent gained weight at all, have you? your not heavier than your start weight, so hence no gain, thats the only logical way to view this.

I'm going to put it down to my totm. Because there's nothing else it could be thanks everyone

Back