WEIGH IN DAY

diole

weigh in number 2..... well went to chemist for second weight in and lost 5.5lbs which was really pleased with :)
I have to say the last few weeks have flown in so fast and well for anyone who is starting off stick with it and take it one day at a time :D

Well done Lydia. I hope you have another good week :) x

well done thats fab

does anyone no how to change the weight ticker when i try to click on it, it does nothing???

click your ticker, it should take you back to where you made your ticker! then enter the site and update your weight there!! and it then automatically updates it on here :) you have to update your current weight then on your profile as well! I hope this doesnt sound too confusing. and good luck ;)

Well done Lydia!!!

click your ticker, it should take you back to where you made your ticker! then enter the site and update your weight there!! and it then automatically updates it on here :) you have to update your current weight then on your profile as well! I hope this doesnt sound too confusing. and good luck ;)

Hey thanks for advice..its just when i try to click on it nothing happens so now i might just delete it and start again....anyone no how to delete :)

Hey thanks for advice..its just when i try to click on it nothing happens so now i might just delete it and start again....anyone no how to delete :)

I think you did not take all of the code the first time so it would be best to start again.

If you remember your password when you log into Ticker Factory your own account should come up.

Well done on your weight loss, 5lb for a second week is excellent result:happy096:

Well done Lydia keep up the great work!!

Back