Weigh In Eve :-)

Well I'm nearly to the end of day seven with my weigh in Monday (not been near the scales since I started). It was very very hard for the first 4/5 days and then its got easier. Thought I would share a few thoughts on the first week.

Loads of water works well for me and takes away the hunger

Food smells still do my head in (Sunday Dinner today not good) :-(
But I now find it easy to walk away :)

I have not found any flavour that I do not like yet although I think the Choc Orange is a bit sharp in taste (much better when hot)

Choc Mint is stunning and so is Veg Soup and Chilli Chicken Soup

Need to occupy my mind so Im just of out for a Starbucks Coffee (black of course) and then back home for a nice soup

Its been a great week and I would just like to say thank you for all the support

If I loose 5 or more lbs on my first weigh in Monday I think I will celebrate with a double mixed kebab on nan with korma sauce :eek: what do you think LOL :p

Brilliant, so well done for getting to the end of your first week and loving the observations. Stay this positive and you are onto a winner - good luck tomorrow!

Gx

I bet you'll lose over 14lbs! It's such a fab feeling when you come to the end of your first week isn't it! Well done! :party0038:

well done for a great week but think the kebab is a no no im afraid lol

good luck for weighin let us know ashley xx

best of luck with your wi tomorrow. I bet u lose over 5 maybe 12lbs! You seem in a really good place at the moment and you can do this. Well done you, you are over the worst of it now :)

becky x

Good luck, I bet you'll have a fantastic weigh in :D

Best of luck with the weigh in tomorrow I too bet its more the 5lbs.....

Back