Weigh In Excitement!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Ok, so!!!

Who gets excited about their weigh ins?
Who looks forward to them and wish they would come quicker???

Me Me Me Me Me Me!!!!!

:brainfart:​

haha snap slinks!!! i only have 2 days to get through then i can WI !!!!

I am not too sure about this week though, don't feel like i have lost a great deal but i am still super excited! haha

Me too! I'm weighing in tomorrow and also don't feel as though I've lost much this week, hope I'm wrong. If we didn't have the wi to look forward to I wouldn't have lasted this long that's for sure!

My weigh in tomorrow too. I def don't think i have lost much atall this week either ladies.
My scales have barely moved and i have been on for the last 10 days:sigh: and feel totally bloated.

Yep I am the same! Last time I did TFR I used to be thrilled coming home from the chemist but planning the next weeks loss immediately. The high of the weigh in would last a few hours or even to evening time then that would be it.......longing for next weigh in.... feeling frustrated that it was a whole 6 days away!!!

:sigh: 4 full days more to weigh in :sigh:

Hi All
My weigh in is on Tuesday and because I only need to get a stone back off I don't think my weight loss will be that big as I never had big losses the first time round.

Good luck with your weigh ins and I am looking forward to seeing how you have all done, it is very encouraging to see how well other LTers are doing.

Have a good weekend, and keep up the shaking.

Jo x

Back