1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Weigh in news

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MiniMe*Escaping, 6 August 2008 Social URL.

1. I wanted to share my good news with you all, the ones who have kept me going while i have wanted to reach for the car keys and nip to the supermarket.

Well even thought its the TOTM, i did really well and i have lost 6lbs in all, i am really pleased about the weight loss.

I am also seeing a new cdc, who lives just 10 minutes from me.

The lady i saw before had to drive almost an hour to get to me, she was very nice, but i was to far really for her to come to see me once a week.

I have now lost 13lbs in all, so one pound away from the stone...

So i shall add my new weight to my tracker.

I am also going to add a new challenge post later, if anyone else wants to join the challenge please add your id, name, weight and goal, here would be perfect, and i can add it all to the list for later.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bridie

bridie Well-Known Member

OH CONGRATS i told you it would be fine!!!!! yay motivational :) just wait till next week where you will have lost OVER a stone :)
    woooo
    xxxx

4. Thank you Bridie, yes i strive to lose just 1lb next week :)

5. hanloje

hanloje Well-Known Member

Well done you! that's great news. x

6. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Well done! :D

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Well done! TOTM as well!! You must be feeling so much better - when you go to the supermarket put 13lb's in weight in your basket and carry it around - you'll see how well you've done!

8. Beverley i remember saying that to someone this week, its a heavy weight, i need to buy myself a fabric tape measure, i have lost loads of inches everywhere, bit worried i may lose my boobs!

Hugsss thank you! xx

9. Camilla

Camilla Well-Known Member

Fantastic! XXX

10. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

:wow: well done :) Thats news, told you TOTM wouldnt hold you back

11. Thank you Hedgehog, problem with my TOTM they can last 10 days LOL, so i could still be on the TOTM next week...

12. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Well-Known Member

Ooooo I hope not, that would be a pain! but I always find the water retention happens before TOTM appears and eases as it starts so it shouldnt be a scales issue for you next week ;)

13. debz32

debz32 Well-Known Member

GREAT LOSS !!

well done you :D

stick with it....

Debz xx

14. oisin

oisin Well-Known Member

Well done xx

15. Amanda71

Amanda71 Well-Known Member

Well done! :D

16. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Well-Known Member

Great news, before you know it you'll have 2 stones off. Go Girl!

17. susan70

susan70 Well-Known Member

well done.xx

18. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Well done hun!
    You are well on your way!