Weigh in news

I wanted to share my good news with you all, the ones who have kept me going while i have wanted to reach for the car keys and nip to the supermarket.

Well even thought its the TOTM, i did really well and i have lost 6lbs in all, i am really pleased about the weight loss.

I am also seeing a new cdc, who lives just 10 minutes from me.

The lady i saw before had to drive almost an hour to get to me, she was very nice, but i was to far really for her to come to see me once a week.

I have now lost 13lbs in all, so one pound away from the stone...

So i shall add my new weight to my tracker.

I am also going to add a new challenge post later, if anyone else wants to join the challenge please add your id, name, weight and goal, here would be perfect, and i can add it all to the list for later.

OH CONGRATS i told you it would be fine!!!!! yay motivational :) just wait till next week where you will have lost OVER a stone :)
woooo
xxxx

Well done! :D

Well done! TOTM as well!! You must be feeling so much better - when you go to the supermarket put 13lb's in weight in your basket and carry it around - you'll see how well you've done!

:wow: well done :) Thats news, told you TOTM wouldnt hold you back

Ooooo I hope not, that would be a pain! but I always find the water retention happens before TOTM appears and eases as it starts so it shouldnt be a scales issue for you next week ;)

I wanted to share my good news with you all, the ones who have kept me going while i have wanted to reach for the car keys and nip to the supermarket.

Well even thought its the TOTM, i did really well and i have lost 6lbs in all, i am really pleased about the weight loss.

I am also seeing a new cdc, who lives just 10 minutes from me.

The lady i saw before had to drive almost an hour to get to me, she was very nice, but i was to far really for her to come to see me once a week.

I have now lost 13lbs in all, so one pound away from the stone...

So i shall add my new weight to my tracker.

I am also going to add a new challenge post later, if anyone else wants to join the challenge please add your id, name, weight and goal, here would be perfect, and i can add it all to the list for later.

GREAT LOSS !!

well done you :D

stick with it....

Debz xx

Well done xx

Great news, before you know it you'll have 2 stones off. Go Girl!

Well done hun!
You are well on your way!

Back