Extra Easy Weigh in nightmare

So I have been back on plan for 11 Days weigh in last Thursday was a four pound lost so really felt motivated and have been swimming for five days in a row followed loads of recipes out the slimming world mag and not had chocolate or crisp or anything .I have hand on heart stuck to it I think a 100 percent only using the odd syn in cooking eg adding cornflour to a recipe (one syn)or a sugar free jelly half a syn.I went for my second weigh in today and lost half a pound feel totally fed up.Am wandering where have I gone wrong???????I have eaten a shed load of fruit.Can you eat to much .Should I be having more syns?

I find that the weeks I don't lose much, I tend to lose inches instead. Might be worth taking your measurements so if you have another week like this you can take them again and hopefully be pleasantly surprised :) !

Yeah might do that actually just feels like a up hill struggle at moment really knocked me I was expecting at least two or three pounds but I am hoping I will see it next week.;)

You need atleast five syns a day for the plan to work :) keep up with the exercise your doing great wish I had ur motivation! :)

This has happened to me before too but I try to look at it like this -

you have lost 4.5 pounds over 2 weeks which is excellent - now if you had lost 2 and then 2.5 you wouldn't feel quite so disgruntled would you??? Look at the big picture xx

And yes, syns are as much as part of the plan as the rest of it - I use each and every last one of mine lol

Yeah I know it crazy I think because I lost four and tried even harder this week I was expecting the same might start having a small syn snack this week see if it helps

So I have been back on plan for 11 Days weigh in last Thursday was a four pound lost so really felt motivated and have been swimming for five days in a row followed loads of recipes out the slimming world mag and not had chocolate or crisp or anything .I have hand on heart stuck to it I think a 100 percent only using the odd syn in cooking eg adding cornflour to a recipe (one syn)or a sugar free jelly half a syn.I went for my second weigh in today and lost half a pound feel totally fed up.Am wandering where have I gone wrong???????I have eaten a shed load of fruit.Can you eat to much .Should I be having more syns?
Yes you should be having more syns because if not you arent sticking to plan 100%
If you have increased your exercise and decreased cals/food intake your body could be panicking and holding onto what its getting.

Yep just to reiterate what others have said, if you aren't using your syns then you aren't following plan 100%
you would never try not to eat free food would you? Not using your syns is removing an important part of the plan

I agree with the others use your syns, when I was extra strict I didn't lose anything but sticking to it and having syns I lost 3lb.

Most people always have a really good loss in their first week of being on plan/back on plan, and then whatever the loss is the following week is always an anti climax :) Remember, it's half a pound in the right direction :)

Hi Catherine, this happened to me too. I had great loss the first week. The second week I ate plenty but had increased my walking. My consultant said my food diary was really good........never lost a pound! For the life of me I wondered what I had done wrong. I thought had I eaten too much free food, not enough syns etc, but regardless I ploughed and lost 3.5lbs this week. Looking back I really do think the exercise has an effect and for the amount you seem to be doing I would definitely considering eating some more syns and see what the effect is.

Good luck for next week :)

Hi guys just an update carried on with what I'm doing been on plan it has now been for three weeks and two days and have lost 11 pounds now and got slimmer of week so glad im sticking with it it has been hard and can't count the times I felt like giving up but I feel back on track :)thanks for Advice

Back