Weigh In No 2

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi all, well I lost 4lbs this week. Not too bad but thought it might be a little more seeing as it's only week 2. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased.

My pharmacist said I should be losing 5-7lbs a week. That's a little high I think. Last time I lost 3-4lbs a week and was very pleased with that. What do you think?

Hey hunny that's fantastic well done :) :) :)

Thanks Catt. Can't believe that's week 2 done already. The time is really flying on this again, very glad too.

Fantastic loss mini, well done :)

Your pharmacist is wrong!
You shouldnt be losing a certain amount each week, does she know how your body works?!!! :giggle:

All they can say is the average of 1st a month. You are well on par for! Keep it up chuck xxx

MiniB well done your 4lb lighter, once its coming off...it's better than being up! keep going you doing great.:D

Hi Bev

I agree with Tanya....that is a good loss and you will know from last time what your body losses each week and you are certainly within the 1st a month as well.

We are all so different..sometime we think that someone who has more to lose has bigger losses, but that isnt always the case, and then again, we can think that if someone is lighter they wont lose so much, but I have seen people who only have a few stone to lose, rid that really quickly! So, we are all different.

Cant believe you are now in Wk 3!!!! What an achievement. It is so hard coming back as well, so well done you for getting your head back into gear! Wont be long before you are back where you finished last year!

HERE'S TO NEXT WEEK!!!

Thanks Iris, always so encouraging! Can't believe I've almost done week 3. I've been really fine on this too. Last time week 3 was a bit of a hard week but no probs this time. Can't wait to finish LT this time and get into refeed and maintenance and hopefully get it right this time. Thanks again for your kind words.

Back